Out The Top 10 Tribes

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So lets see who can get the correct prediction of the Top ten tribes. Lets say shoot for two weeks out after BP ends.
I start off with duanlesua of Void, Way he PP buy and is at 2k pts. I say he will have his 2nd village first on this world, If other players around him don't try and clear him first being he has a Big target ;).

Lets look at [NN] and all three of their sister/Academy Tribes. I see some good steady village growth in some of the members in couple of their tribes. In past worlds seeing so many Academy tribes is hard to maintain and run correctly, So most fall apart. lets see if that is what happens with them after first two weeks of BP.

Old Skool tribe they look pretty solid, Don't recognize any of the players it in. So not sure about them.

Quokka Tribe, and their Sister tribe. They have a bunch of solid members! Not to be bias, being I know a Lot of them Like AD tribe players. I leave it at that.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks

~Cue

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
~VOID~ = I won't comment on my own tribe :)

[NN] = Looks like a solid family, as you stated it is tough to run a multi tribe family effectively if the communication is not there and the willingness to dedicate.

.OS. = Just got finished fighting these guys on W114. Tough opponents and really good at defending. Lots of top players that I recognize as well.

Quakka/Sister tribes = I recognize quite a bit of names. Some of which I played with in RAM on W30. Should be interesting to see how they run this world as I know a handful of them are in NSEW on W114.

I'll be able to actually go down the Top Ten later today after work and give my two cents on it.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
.OS. I am in this tribe while pp farming. They seem to have a mix of older smarter players and newer players. I would say a "healthy mix" I would also say so far I have not given much advise been more sitting back and watching to this point and their leadership seems to know what they are doing. I am overall pretty impressed with them. I am not going to go as far as saying they will win this world. However if they can teach the newer players, and mingle them with the older players this tribe can be a very good tribe and for sure a top 5 tribe. Obviously it is early and I will have to see how they do during war time but like I said so far I would say they are a top 5 tribe.

Last edited:

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes the next few weeks will definitely see a lot of change going on with players and tribes. Position of the players and tribe will be a big deiced factor. Plus not being able to get outside tribe support will stop smaller tribes from help out the bigger tribes, Being that bargain chip as been removed.

Deleted User - 11007773

Never understood family tribes in a 30 player limit tribe settings

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There are usually a bunch of people that PP farm, while later on giving away their village to the tribe that kept them safe. And coplayers often start out on separate accounts and thus provide a "free" village at startup. Thats usually why you see tribes go for more than one tribe, but it will be trimmed down quickly in the upcoming weeks.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I remember when there was family tribes in 100 member limit worlds before you could even share forums.

Everyone complains about the family tribes (Me being one of them) but they are never going to go away. 1000 member limit, someone will find a way to make a family tribe. 10 member limit people will have 12 family tribes. It won't go away specially with TW making it easier for family tribes with shared noble planner, shared forums, shared notebook and commands with people on your friends list not just tribe. They have all the settings to support family tribes. This world however does have the no support outside tribe rule. So no matter how many families you have it won't help on the defensive side. Only offensive side.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember when there was family tribes in 100 member limit worlds before you could even share forums.

Everyone complains about the family tribes (Me being one of them) but they are never going to go away. 1000 member limit, someone will find a way to make a family tribe. 10 member limit people will have 12 family tribes. It won't go away specially with TW making it easier for family tribes with shared noble planner, shared forums, shared notebook and commands with people on your friends list not just tribe. They have all the settings to support family tribes. This world however does have the no support outside tribe rule. So no matter how many families you have it won't help on the defensive side. Only offensive side.

They have nerfed family tribe with the "uber" support settings. On w112 family tribes have players switch between tribes to organize defence. On w115 your support would instantly return home if you switched tribes. This undermines family tribes and means they can only coordinate offensively.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They have nerfed family tribe with the "uber" support settings. On w112 family tribes have players switch between tribes to organize defence. On w115 your support would instantly return home if you switched tribes. This undermines family tribes and means they can only coordinate offensively.

That is not "nerfed" that is simply trying to please veteran players with this setting. But I do agree somewhat as I have said on another thread this world. It made it so family tribes will have to work together offensively and not defensively and oddly enough I compared it to W112 aswell where there is no outside tribe support but you can leave with the support.

My point here is family tribes are never going to go away, that is the sole point to my post above haha. No matter the settings, there will be family tribes. If they did it back in the day with no form of communication for the family besides skype and 100 member tribe limits they will do it every world from here on out no matter what the support setting is.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quakka/Sister tribes = I recognize quite a bit of names. Some of which I played with in RAM on W30. Should be interesting to see how they run this world as I know a handful of them are in NSEW on W114.

You RAMies are hard to kill I see. Pajuno played w104 fairly recently, it's good to see some people still remember the old worlds :sunglasses:

going2killu

Reaction score
The fact that the first ennoblement from VOID was a bonus village isn't a promising sign.

Pajuno is a name I never thought I'd see mentioned again.

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The fact that the first ennoblement from VOID was a bonus village isn't a promising sign.

Pajuno is a name I never thought I'd see mentioned again.

what in your opinion makes taking a 30% all resources bonus barb as a first village, a bad thing?

Player villages Will be there growing and waiting for the incoming nobles to take their women and wine.
In my opinion a 30% all resource bonus barb just put that village on an advantage slope compared to the villages all around it thst get 30% less.

Barbing is bad on a large scale in my opinion, but strategically taking villages, whether they are taken now or later is regardless, is something that pays off in the long term investment.

Also agreed, I haven’t met many people that still remember RAM/=HoeN=/Phoenix and pajuno.

going2killu

Reaction score
what in your opinion makes taking a 30% all resources bonus barb as a first village, a bad thing?

Player villages Will be there growing and waiting for the incoming nobles to take their women and wine.
In my opinion a 30% all resource bonus barb just put that village on an advantage slope compared to the villages all around it thst get 30% less.

Barbing is bad on a large scale in my opinion, but strategically taking villages, whether they are taken now or later is regardless, is something that pays off in the long term investment.

Also agreed, I haven’t met many people that still remember RAM/=HoeN=/Phoenix and pajuno.
The fact that the village had like 100 points when he took it is what makes it a bad thing. It takes some time for a village that small to provide any value whatsoever. It's worth also pointing out that unlike barbarian villages, player villages are in fact not guaranteed to grow at all. Accounts grow much faster if they are able to capture strong villages early on. Taking a bonus village before it probably even has a blacksmith isn't strategic, it's just a waste of time.