Out The Top 10 Tribes

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 ~VOID~ 125.526 30 4.184 46 2.729 - They must have thick wallets to fit all that pp
2 DI 75.255 28 2.688 35 2.150 - Random 107 scrubs
3 .OS. 70.284 30 2.343 34 2.067 - No idea
4 Eat 69.868 30 2.329 34 2.055 - No idea
5 HDS 67.680 30 2.256 34 1.991- Got some good players, and ragestyles
6 Quokka 60.350 30 2.012 33 1.829- No idea
7 Twist 60.008 30 2.000 32 1.875- No idea
8 LIFE 58.292 30 1.943 32 1.822- Buku will solo carry as he is just that good
9 JOKER 55.970 25 2.239 27 2.073 - Incoming impact as duke? 1 tribe in this world that i wouldnt like to join as i prefer my back to not have stab wounds in it
10 GS 53.484 30 1.783 32 1.671 - No idea

The top 10 will change alot until the big 4 tribes emerge in their respective K's like majority of other worlds
LOL you have no clue who a lot the old timers and world winning players are that are mixed in those top ten tribes. How long you been play the game for? I see ex-pear players, Ex-Disney players. Think we need someone else to do a update beside No idea ... That's like taking a dump and not wipe your @$$ !!

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL you have no clue who a lot the old timers and world winning players are that are mixed in those top ten tribes. How long you been play the game for? I see ex-pear players, Ex-Disney players. Think we need someone else to do a update beside No idea ... That's like taking a dump and not wipe your @$$ !!
ok boomer

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
You really got this angry over a list that is clearly not serious? You need to go outside more and get some clean air as your clearly struggling to think straight

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You really got this angry over a list that is clearly not serious? You need to go outside more and get some clean air as your clearly struggling to think straight
LOL here you are assume I'm angry, If fact I'm not. I was only state you did a half ass job of the tribes and that maybe someone with better knowledge of them should do it.

ok boomer
Ohh sweet cheeks, Talk dirty to me cupcake xoxox

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
LOL here you are assume I'm angry, If fact I'm not. I was only state you did a half ass job of the tribes and that maybe someone with better knowledge of them should do it.

You start out by saying i don't have a clue, then question how long i have played the game as if that was any indication of anything then about 2 previous tribes who i haven't personally heard of, i am assume they did well from the way you speak and finish off on some weird fetish about your ass and not wiping it. You seem pretty angry to me

My list was a joke... can you really not see that? You dont like it or find it funny thats fine but calm yourself down

If you want someone to do a proper list why dont you do it?

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You start out by saying i don't have a clue, then question how long i have played the game as if that was any indication of anything then about 2 previous tribes who i haven't personally heard of, i am assume they did well from the way you speak and finish off on some weird fetish about your ass and not wiping it. You seem pretty angry to me

My list was a joke... can you really not see that? You dont like it or find it funny thats fine but calm yourself down

If you want someone to do a proper list why dont you do it?

Cause I'm too bias to do a list or could be I'm too lazy or just both who knows. If it was so post to be funny when you did it... where the punch line bro? Maybe cause I'm pushing 50yrs old I just don't get it with you whipper snappers .....

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1: ~Void~
Obvious pp pushing tribe with a 40k lead on the rank 2 tribe. Only know a handful of players in the tribe, and sadly they don't impress with known poor showings in the past. Also note that their duke account has already been rimmed lol to hop onto an account that can pp for him. Second biggest account has a grand total of 22.6k combined resources from both farming and scavenging, obviously hasn't; been using any pp yet. 1 member in top 25 farming and 3 in top 25 gathered. Location is also core locked in k44, and will thus have to fight other top tribes early to try and gain rim access.

2: DI
Core group from 107 with new additions to fill out the roster. Under new leadership from 107 tribe and missing some of the biggest names and carries from that world. Time will tell if new people can step up to fill in the holes and if new leaders can live up to the old ones. Located on k55 rim. 1 player in top 25 gathering and 1 player in top 25 farming.

3: EAT
Again only recognize a handful of accounts, none of which make great impressions, but also no obvious red flag accounts. Duke account looks to be a bit of a red flag though at rank 8, yet only having 27k res combined from farming and gathering in a day. Spread out over k54 rim they have good rim access. Will likely have to contend with rank 9 tribe for continent dominance. 0 players in top 25 farming and 2 players in top 25 scavenging.

4: .OS.
Recognize a decent amount of veterans in this tribe, which is both good and bad. They have some strong players to help carry them, and also some obvious weak links that will be taken advantage of in later game. Biggest red flag for this tribe is its tribe location at the top of k44/45. By being split over both ks they will have lots of competition, in both ks to face and plenty of current top tribes are located in the north with Qukka on the west, Life on the east, and Void to the south, they will have to fight some early bigger war, if not wars to try and gain control over one of the main ks. 2 players in top 25 farming and 4 players in top 25 gathering.

5: HDS
Fairly recognizable cast located on the k45/55 border. Despite having a good amount of recognizable names they typically have a poor reputation on worlds for not working well with others. They suffer from the same location problems as .OS. where they will have to deal with tribes in 2 main ks during start up as diplomacy will likely be key for them, with DI to the south of them, LIFE to the north, and twisted in the core of k45. 1 player in the top 25 farming and 3 in the top 25 farming.

6: Twist
Only recognize a single player in the tribe, so not much to say. Location is fairly terrible and similar to VOID but with 3 other top 10 tribes to have to deal with early on instead of 2. They are core locked in k45 with .OS. to their north, Life in the middle, and HDS in the east. Oh and they have rank 1 VOID to the west, if they have any players worth recruiting. No players in either the top 25 farming or gathering.

7: Quokka
Recognize mainstay names from w106. And I might be biased here again, but they aren't impressive. Of all the tribes ranked so far, they probably have the worst tribe leadership. Sadly an upcoming tribe will somehow manage to take this title from them. Located on k44 rim, and thus will have to deal with rank 1 tribe in the core and potentially .OS. in the northern part of the k. 1 player in the top 25 farming and 1 player in top 25 gathering.

8: LIFE
Don't know a single person in this tribe lol. Location is pretty bad though as k45 looks to be the most hotly contested continent so far with .OS., HDS, and Twist also looking to expand and takeover the continent. they do benefit from being on the rim and having some controlled rim access. 1 player in top 25 farming and 2 in top 25 gathering.

9: Joker
Sam's tribe. Is there really anything else one needs to say. Takes worst leadership award away from Quokka. Recognize a handful of accounts, but when you are doomed with leadership, you can't expect to much from them in the long term. Will likely fall apart as soon as the going gets tough lol. Located in k54 and thus will have to contend with EAT for continent control. 1 player in top 25 farming and 0 in top 25 gathering.

10: GS
Huge family tribe with 4 tribes making up the family. Nothing more gross then a large family tribe, and nothing more nooby. Located in k55 core. Will be cannon fodder for someone, unless they can manage to mobilize their massive size number of having 4 tribes into doing something, but I wouldn't count on it. Top players will likely in time be picked up by other tribes if any top players come out of the tribe. 0 players in either top 25 farming or gathering.

To early to call if any 1 or 2 tribes stick out from the rest imo, will have to see how each tribe navigates its core k and see if growth can be stained or falls off as pp usage starts to decrease and wars start to kick off. North looks to be more contested then south based on top 10 tribe rankings, but I recognize multiple premades who have yet to break the top 10 wall and will likely change future rankings.

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just for reference, I merged with Duanlesua on 115 and he into me on 114. I'm mostly leading 115 and duan playing. 114 I'm leading and playing, so having duanlesua as a complete opposite server time as me is a perfect match.

Thanks for taking the time to do a detailed list. Much appreciated.

styv

Reaction score
I can only say that some of the players in DI Vanquished 110. Not saying that makes them great, but combining 107 and 110 - it at least makes them worthy of consideration.....

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4: .OS.
Recognize a decent amount of veterans in this tribe, which is both good and bad. They have some strong players to help carry them, and also some obvious weak links that will be taken advantage of in later game. Biggest red flag for this tribe is its tribe location at the top of k44/45. By being split over both ks they will have lots of competition, in both ks to face and plenty of current top tribes are located in the north with Qukka on the west, Life on the east, and Void to the south, they will have to fight some early bigger war, if not wars to try and gain control over one of the main ks. 2 players in top 25 farming and 4 players in top 25 gathering.

Biggest thing I disagree with you on, is the location being a red flag. They might be in two different K's but they are fairly close together which would be more of a red flag than them being in two K's. Being in 2 K's does nothing but look bad on a map. Just because your tribe "owns a K" instead of being in two K's does nothing specially early world. as long as they have a clear direction to ether noble to the rim and establish a good backline, or pick a K to go after they will be fine. Those villages in the other K will provide good backline support as long as they use diplomacy like its meant to be used and get a NAP with the top tribe in the K they do not intend to push towards.

Having your entire tribe in 1K does nothing though besides look pretty on a map.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Biggest thing I disagree with you on, is the location being a red flag. They might be in two different K's but they are fairly close together which would be more of a red flag than them being in two K's. Being in 2 K's does nothing but look bad on a map. Just because your tribe "owns a K" instead of being in two K's does nothing specially early world. as long as they have a clear direction to ether noble to the rim and establish a good backline, or pick a K to go after they will be fine. Those villages in the other K will provide good backline support as long as they use diplomacy like its meant to be used and get a NAP with the top tribe in the K they do not intend to push towards.

Having your entire tribe in 1K does nothing though besides look pretty on a map.

If you're split in the core it's harder to go for a backline, plus more borders with core tribes. It's never a positive thing.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you're split in the core it's harder to go for a backline, plus more borders with core tribes. It's never a positive thing.

They aren't in the core though. They are on the boarder of the rim. Maybe you guys should look them up on a map? haha

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not really a positive thing, unless you can just steamroll an area, such as Pooga did in Classic. But either way it splits the tribe up over 2ks worth of tribes in the beginning and thus 2ks worth of drama. While most tribes will have the majority of their tribe and members focusing on just 1 or 2 tribes at a time that are in the same k, they could end up clashing with 3-4 different bigger tribes, especially if they are seen a big early threat. Once we get out of start up and it becomes time to start hitting bigger tribes they will likely be forced to either take on 2 at a time or else slow and limit the growth of members in the k in which they aren't fighting a main war. Being in two main ks also means that there is likely twice the diplomacy that you need to worry about. At some point other main tribes in each main K might just wonder why they shouldn't band together to get them out of their area and get access to the rim that they currently have. So in summary if you have the tribe to steamroll through the area and the members to take on the challenge it can be a good thing to be a bit more spread out, but I don't see .OS. with the needed roster to make such a move and thus see them being limited by their current location and the fact it will likely either lead to early larger wars or mass hugging. Either way it will be a detriment on early game growth.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
See you guys see K's as an imaginary do not cross sign. They will face no more tribes on the rim in two K's than they would in the core but in one K. In fact likely less tribes due to having the rim to the rear. instead of a complete circle of tribes surrounding you. Don't get me wrong I am not saying they are a top tribe by any means. I think they have flaws. However, them being in two K's is not one of them. K's are set up for many reasons mostly due to servers and organizing data. But you guys are acting like tribes in K44 won't attack tribes in K45 and tribes in both will be attacked by both K's. Which is an absurd observation in my opinion. However it is your opinion. I was simply saying I disagree with it. Both what you said, and what I said are opinions. Nether are factual.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol I just finished a world in which we started in the exact same map spot as they are in right now. So I can say from previous experience in mind that doing a multi k start can be really nice for less crowed growth if you can handle it, but will come with more wars, against supposed "good" tribes. The current meta played out world after world is that good tribes focus start up on securing rim access and then start moving fro the rim core wards to secure their own K. Cross continent wars do happen, but often times its more about looking to secure your own k before looking to other area for main expansion. Take say EAT as example. Being centered in 1 k and along the rim, they only have to worry about tribes in their k atm as its unrealistic they get into a war with say void at this early stage. Meanwhile .OS. has got both rim premades from each k to worry about and the normal core tribes from each k to worry about during the early stage.

Deleted User - 11521651

can you press enter twice like every once in awhile so your posts are easier to read?

going2killu

Reaction score
It's not as though they are spread out across 2 whole K's, their spread looks pretty standard. Being in 2 Ks doesn't somehow magically mean they are targeted more, they have the same number of neighbors as everyone else.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol I just finished a world in which we started in the exact same map spot as they are in right now. So I can say from previous experience in mind that doing a multi k start can be really nice for less crowed growth if you can handle it, but will come with more wars, against supposed "good" tribes. The current meta played out world after world is that good tribes focus start up on securing rim access and then start moving fro the rim core wards to secure their own K. Cross continent wars do happen, but often times its more about looking to secure your own k before looking to other area for main expansion. Take say EAT as example. Being centered in 1 k and along the rim, they only have to worry about tribes in their k atm as its unrealistic they get into a war with say void at this early stage. Meanwhile .OS. has got both rim premades from each k to worry about and the normal core tribes from each k to worry about during the early stage.

I think you should look at a map, before trying to argue your point further. You are acting as if they are in 2 K's spread out. They are on the boarder and hoarded together. Judging by their ODD on W114 I think their strategy defensively works. Their placement on this world I believe is solid. Again I do have red flags with this tribe but most of my red flags are from when I was in their tribe during start up (Left because I am pp farming and stopped growing, won't elaborate on this because they are all cool cats. and kitten's.) But their position on the map is not a red flag. So instead of looking at the Tribe K leaders maybe look them up on a map and see how they look. They can easily own the rim with their positioning. This will obviously involve a lot going their way. Core tribes fighting each other and many other things. However to just jump up and say they are going to get attacked by tribes in both K's is a bit absurd. Outside of like 3 players they are all in a good position and if they plan their nobles right those 3 players can all be drawn into the defensive cluster.

3.PNG