• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100593

So what will be the outcome of the survey?? :icon_eek::icon_eek:
will it be 100% dominance :icon_sad::icon_sad:
or is sep 20 the last day?? :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

September 20th, it is pretty obvious. It say's on the forum. "World 24 Ending September 20th"

DeletedUser

Since that last survey many of the players that wanted the end date of the 20th have been rimmed and others have quit.

The problem for deus will be that ~DH~ is not goin to quit and if it goes beyond the 20th they will be extremely bored since there will be targets but no one to attack them back. Kind of like a sit down revolt if you will. Might turn out like China vs Taiwan.

This new survey shouldn't have even been posted the world voted and a few people in Deus decided that isn't what they wanted so they complained untill they got anothe survey.

DeletedUser

If It gets 100% believe me There will be a huge offensive, I will be back to kick ass after 9 months :D

Bo-John-bo

If 100% wins, I will breathe some life into my account again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser94483

really a second survey AFTER i get rimmed are you kidding me.

DeletedUser100593

still holding back here..:icon_confused::icon_confused:hope anything good comes like sep 20th is the last date..:):) or else.. hmmm...:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They would be the barb noblers that are hanging on till the end.... too bad for them hehehehehehe

DeletedUser100593

yep.. as i guessed.. world is gonna be 100% dominance.. thats pathetic..:icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I think it's actually a good thing. If players can prove the deserve to be there at the end then they now have that chance. You would complain if the world ended on the 20th(?) and you still wanted to 'fight'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

They would be the barb noblers that are hanging on till the end.... too bad for them hehehehehehe

Heard alot of good things about you mate but for me nobling the 10k barbs at 800k to reach the 2mil i was before fighting the chuckle was alot smarter then facing down deus so small....yes it was boring and almost caused me to delete prematurely BUT...in the end that battle with barry was more then worth it....even if short lived.....

DeletedUser59331

Since that last survey many of the players that wanted the end date of the 20th have been rimmed and others have quit.

The problem for deus will be that ~DH~ is not goin to quit and if it goes beyond the 20th they will be extremely bored since there will be targets but no one to attack them back. Kind of like a sit down revolt if you will. Might turn out like China vs Taiwan.

This new survey shouldn't have even been posted the world voted and a few people in Deus decided that isn't what they wanted so they complained untill they got anothe survey.

Hahahaha,looks like you will not see the end.....gonna be nice to see your last vill go!!!

DeletedUser

Hahahaha,looks like you will not see the end.....gonna be nice to see your last vill go!!!

Kinda funny kill song that even when we first starting skirmishing you couldn't take me out by your self now I have alomst 200 miliions points worth of players attacking me and I am still here. Like have said from the beginning of this not one dues player could take me out by them selves everyone has had to have help expecially the weasal russelt.

I hope you are having fun though you guys had the dominance you proved long ago you were the dominant tribe. Their is nothing to prove by taking 100% other than to brag about it.

Dear TW with that simple change to the 100% dominance you have lost many loyal players that were looking to start again on another world. You can't change the outcome of a vote after everyone voted one way then have a revote after 50% of them were rimmed or quit. That was a stupid mistake on your part. Maybe the 80 or so players that were in my tribe that decided that they will not play again isn't a big deal but to many it was. Good luck with you ventures as well.

I will still be around until I am rimmed but I have not purchased anymore premium and will not purchase anymore.

As far as Deus goes what are you going to do after you noble those that are left ? oh I know your already doing it. You are dismissing and nobling your own. Those that are left in Deus I hope you feel safe from your own tribe the council will get what they want in the end.

DeletedUser

Nobody can take a player out 1vs1 anymore, simply because you could noble barbs faster than anyone can noble you. I'll agree with your 'than to brag about it' though, and with the 'dear TW' thing, very bad form.

DeletedUser48597

Like have said from the beginning of this not one dues player could take me out by them selves everyone has had to have help expecially the weasal russelt.

Not now, no. Back at the beginning of Deus, I can think of plenty of people who would have simply made you quit and nobled you out.

You're trying to make yourself look way to good on a tribe that isn't 10% of what it once was.

STAFAST

Nobody can take a player out 1vs1 anymore, simply because you could noble barbs faster than anyone can noble you. I'll agree with your 'than to brag about it' though, and with the 'dear TW' thing, very bad form.

Spot on again with what you say.

I was totally against the extension and have refused to spend anymore PP on this world.

DeletedUser

I too am absolutely disgusted that a democratic vote which a few people didnt like the result of overturned the wishes of the majority

If only general elections were like this, where you could demand a re-vote if you dont like the result

This is now an exercise in wringing even more money out of people by Inno and if you are stupid enough to carry on paying for that privilege then you deserve to be parted with your money

This world finished on September 26th for me

DeletedUser59331

Kinda funny kill song that even when we first starting skirmishing you couldn't take me out by your self now I have alomst 200 miliions points worth of players attacking me and I am still here. Like have said from the beginning of this not one dues player could take me out by them selves everyone has had to have help expecially the weasal russelt.

I hope you are having fun though you guys had the dominance you proved long ago you were the dominant tribe. Their is nothing to prove by taking 100% other than to brag about it.

Dear TW with that simple change to the 100% dominance you have lost many loyal players that were looking to start again on another world. You can't change the outcome of a vote after everyone voted one way then have a revote after 50% of them were rimmed or quit. That was a stupid mistake on your part. Maybe the 80 or so players that were in my tribe that decided that they will not play again isn't a big deal but to many it was. Good luck with you ventures as well.

I will still be around until I am rimmed but I have not purchased anymore premium and will not purchase anymore.

As far as Deus goes what are you going to do after you noble those that are left ? oh I know your already doing it. You are dismissing and nobling your own. Those that are left in Deus I hope you feel safe from your own tribe the council will get what they want in the end.

You are/were a below average player in a below average tribe.......I for one cannot wait till I take your last vill (unless you quit first)

Status
Not open for further replies.