Over and out.

DeletedUser

I'm out again guys.

w23 is dead, incase ya hadn't noticed :icon_wink:

I tried to come back, really, I did try.

But the glitz is gone, the glamour is dead.

So once again, I'll be taking my leave.

For those of you who didn't know I was also j.aw in uk w3, which helped me stick here too because I was spending time there, I may as well have signed in here.

But I'm done there now too. TW aint what it use to be.

Good luck all, don't know what'll happen to the DB acc. I believe jake still logs in sometimes, and theres still prem left on it... so maybe it'll just become an idler. Not that it's been much more than idling lately anyway....

Byye <3

DeletedUser

NOOOOO Jasmine =[
I'll miss you (even if I don't play W23 anymore) D:

(Also. 1st! :D)

DeletedUser

And you were only back liek... two weeks ago Jas :(

Bai. Isn't it late there, like 1am?

Bye Jas. Pop in to these forums some of the time, become a resident OT spammer once in a while. Pleaaaassseee? <3 <3 <3

DeletedUser54064

Good luck in your future endeavors, and yeah TW is becoming stale in general :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Thx for the good times Jas.

If you ever need to get more info on past subjects, (Cant mention them on forum due to the rules :icon_wink:), remember to look up your favourite Beerguys on Skype - We will give you answers :lol:

Have fun outthere girl!!!

DeletedUser

^ this. She'll be back :icon_wink:

She wont :) I take care of it :icon_twisted:

Jasmine I had really awesome time with you. I really enjoyed playing uk3 with you. Thank you for that. I had fun :) Im gonna miss you and your yelling at me. :( You know where to find me, my door is always open to you. :) Ciao Bella xxxx <3

Love,
Aleksi

DeletedUser

I'm not surprised you're bored. I would be too if Juiced broke up and I chose not to join another major tribe and get involved in their wars. You should have joined LOOK, Titan or Juiced and got your a$$ out of your home K's into enemy territory. That's where the fun is.

DeletedUser19130

It was sad to see you go the first time, but I can understand your decision this time. Even though we never spoke much, I always respected you as a leader and a player. You were great at both. Hopefully we can play together in some future world.

Take care
God Bless

DeletedUser

No war to fight, no tribe mates, nothing to prove, might as well have played civilization by yourself. Best of luck.

DeletedUser

She wont :) I take care of it :icon_twisted:

Jasmine I had really awesome time with you. I really enjoyed playing uk3 with you. Thank you for that. I had fun :) Im gonna miss you and your yelling at me. :( You know where to find me, my door is always open to you. :) Ciao Bella xxxx <3

Love,
Aleksi

Now that isn't hard to imagine :lol:.

There are always dominant players on co-played accounts, and Jas would always be just that.