Over half the 1700 remaining players have 1 village or less

DeletedUser

I updated the current total of players remaining in the world

if you know about such things once we get below 500 tw will eventually lower coin price

DeletedUser

Down to 499 players left once TW notice we should have third price coins

DeletedUser

could be sooner the latest igm about it said it needs to be consistently below 500 for a week but dont forget w 37 is closed to new players so its safe to say it wont be going up over 500

but your right its something tw scan for only occasionally so we just need to be patient

DeletedUser

they already were stelter next milestone is 300 players and both 2 top tribes owning 85% of player owned villas

DeletedUser

Can the cost of the nobles be reduced too?? I know coin price is reduced but I'm talking about the resource cost when you educate a noble.

DeletedUser

i think once players drop to under 200 we get fifth price coins we curently have third price coins

DeletedUser

Were down to 310 players now

11 more before we qualify to lose morale (assuming top 2 tribes maintain ownership of over 70% of player owned villas)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should we not have 1/2 price nobles by now?

BTW i think Ascend wont last much longer once 1/2 price nobles come.

DeletedUser

were currently on third price coins (dont think the actual cost to train a noble ever gets reduced)

DeletedUser

I'll sub you the points...........it'll be worth it to see you pummel SV into the no.2 spot.

Back on track, we aren't sitting too badly at the minute. Those below rank 290 don't appear to be playing the game. Been a long slog since January when this thread was started. A few more months ain't going to worry me too much!!

DeletedUser

Ha ha i would love to see SV knocked down to ranked 2 as he is just annoying and thinks he is 'it' because of his rank.

DeletedUser

301 players left on w37 and top 2 tribes own 75% of all player owned villas

looks like we'll be getting an IGM from allybo soon (Once player numbers drop below 300) regarding removal of morale and disabling restarts

DeletedUser

299 players left playing w37

Means we now meet criterea for removal of morale and restarts

Heres to the next milestone of under 200 players aka 1/5th price coins or

Insane owning 85% of all player owned villas at which stage TW issue a survey to find out how the world should end

Im hoping for 100% Dominance lets win with style

DeletedUser

It's taken us a while to get here. Bit of patience and we'll be at the next milestone before long (under 200 players).

DeletedUser

Ok so were now down to 250 players or the half way mark between the world losing morale and fifth price coins just 50 more players to go till we reach the last major settings change on w37 I imagine we'll be getting end of world criterea surveys soon