Overhauling the 'mail' section

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to see the mail section of the game be updated in such a way that it is a bit more 'modernized' in terms of layout and structure. This would make mails less cluttered and more in line with competing games.

General ideas I'd like to see incorporated:
  • Automatically dividing mails into folders based on a variety of categories. Categories could be:
    - Mails from tribemates
    - Mails from players added as friends ingame
    - Mails from Inno
    - Any others that may seem relevant
  • The option of being able to have scrollable mails instead of X shown per page (so you can view long chains by scroll-loading them as many games now do, rather than clicking on a numbered link)
  • A nice graphical tweak that ties the above together

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If players can have the ability to apply rules to mail I. E. Anything from X goes to this folder that'll be fab within your suggestion.

P.s. Nice usage of tweak, much approved.

Powderfull

Reaction score
I'd like to see the mail section of the game be updated in such a way that it is a bit more 'modernized' in terms of layout and structure. This would make mails less cluttered and more in line with competing games.

General ideas I'd like to see incorporated:
  • Automatically dividing mails into folders based on a variety of categories. Categories could be:
    - Mails from tribemates
    - Mails from players added as friends ingame
    - Mails from Inno
    - Any others that may seem relevant
  • The option of being able to have scrollable mails instead of X shown per page (so you can view long chains by scroll-loading them as many games now do, rather than clicking on a numbered link)
  • A nice graphical tweak that ties the above together

This is a good idea!
Would also be nice to make this in the report section.
Like sending resources doesn't overflow your attack/ support reports