Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

Alright guys, I am gonna crack the whip a bit more and putting in harsher punishments. I do not want people going off topic. I do not want people suggesting or discussing anything to do with bans or the ticket system. You have an issue, put in a ticket. I also, do not want one word replies or useless images, gifs, and videos which do not relate to what is at hand. Do me a favour and stay on topic and not abuse one another. Cheers.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
/Respect

will do, stats!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,982
Side 2: 30,531
Difference: 9,549

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 789
Side 2: 302
Difference: 487

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 163,945,685
Side 2: 219,701,745
Difference: 55,756,060

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,537,990
Side 2: 2,778,779
Difference: 4,759,211

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser117630

I feel like every time I read a report of a village being taken from royale and I see that the outside troops are supporting Krieger i lose a brain cell.

And ive been losing lots of brain cells lately cause of it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 191
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,856,447
Side 2: 1,756,502
Difference: 99,945

chart

Close week. Next week will be the biggest in the war in my opinion with the 2 swapovers. Will they crumble, or will the prevail.

DeletedUser116214

What is wrong with the auto updating maps? They all broke in all worlds. Is it me having some technical problems or everyone experiencing the same thing?

DeletedUser

The Last Fight
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2010,July 16thLocationNorthPosts254

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Jun 13, 2015 - 13:00:46 EDT
Retirement:
---------------------------------------------------------
So a problem has occurred. TribalWars has gone to encryption, they use https:// instead of http://.

Unfortunately, this will involve a rewrite of my very old code to include SSL. As I am working two jobs, I just don't have the time anymore to modify my code. I am surprised that old sloppy code has lasted this long. So this is a good time to retire :)

I have already been doing it for far too long anyways. And there are others who want to take over my job. So now is a good time to call it quits while people still play TribalWars and haven't all moved on.

I'd also give out my current code, but it is sooo old and sloppy, it would be easier for people to just rewrite it in a newer language.

I had a blast with the TribalWars community. Thanks for the fun.

-nickjer

^ The Above was written in nickjers maps site. Can also be found at
http://map.k-io.com/

Michael Corleone.

Well I have been wanting to say this for awhile, but good luck both sides. My bias is kicking in, go NAM. :)

Michael Corleone.

I know some people were actually critical of my video edit at the beginning of this thread. Sadly, there is tons of truth to the video:

a8990490e0fd01b7c61c1d2e6b6f334e.png

So here we have a village of RoyalE getting nobled by NAM! Woohoo! Now lets see who has those troops?

7f373a1cd15f7eaba07870dfe141e33c.png

Oh look! Its Lady "I NEED ALL TRIBAL DEFENSES" Mistress! go RoyalE!

DeletedUser

Hey that's my defensive build! I didn't anticipate my tribal therapist, droideka, would betray me. I will keep all my defense to myself from now on, even when on the backline in a seemingly safe location.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

Hey that's my defensive build! I didn't anticipate my tribal therapist, droideka, would betray me. I will keep all my defense to myself from now on, even when on the backline in a seemingly safe location.

So your tribe doesnt tell you who it suspects will leave the tribe??? because even we seen messages of krieger saying they dont trust droideka and thinking he was a spy. He was not a spy but the account hates krieger.

You can blame your duke and council on not informing members and keeping everything secret....... great leadership.

DeletedUser

I intentionally put myself out of the loop. When droid left, basically everyone in royale knew it was coming except me. This may come as a shock, but im not very good or active. Pretty much spent 8 months sending trains at barbs for 30 minutes each day. I can really only blame myself and my ex tribal therapist =(

Last edited by a moderator: