Overthrowing The RoyalE's

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Its funny to see the well oiled war machine that was suppose to be the end of NAM struggle so badly, not used to warring a tribe of equal size that you cant recruit from?

hoping those that talked a big game before the war haven't quit yet and will give a good fight, its not over until its over and i know royal players still have some decent friends who could take accounts and start coming back, but i cant see them doing anything with the small number of active players they currently have.

Take some gears out of a well oiled machine, and it will stop running. Acitivity is a problem in every lategame world, replacing players can be easy but always comes with a risk. The group of players that RoyalE had at the start were a tightknit group that did well on other worlds and servers. But only a few of those remain, Droideka was one of them I believe, so I assume its a new player on that account, to give an example. They even gave me an account a few months back :S

Thinking about what could have been is useless though. Nam has the upper hand and will most likely keep it. Momentum is (almost) everything in wars in Tribalwars o0

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Take some gears out of a well oiled machine, and it will stop running. Acitivity is a problem in every lategame world, replacing players can be easy but always comes with a risk. The group of players that RoyalE had at the start were a tightknit group that did well on other worlds and servers. But only a few of those remain, Droideka was one of them I believe, so I assume its a new player on that account, to give an example. They even gave me an account a few months back :S

Not meaning this as an insult, but this only shows how little you know. A large part of why RoyalE is still around now is NAM making it clear to those wanting to make a break away tribe we would assist RoyalE in both support and hitting any leavers (before the war ofc.) I guess Krieger should have started removing those players rather than letting them argue with and kill the motivation of those very few still loyal to him. But who am i to give advise to "a born leader" on how to lead.

Michael Corleone.

This is old news but this is what the planning of a RoyalE OP looks like:

[video=youtube;eFpk9H9qOLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFpk9H9qOLY[/video]

DeletedUser108039

Droideka had Danny and Jamie on the account at the start, they started the world to play with Me and my co Shelly, they could not join NAM because of the Royale border agreements. so you are wrong there, also you say a tightknit group i dont think so because i know a few players who started in the premade that quit because they said the leadership was terrible and only cared about a few players.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Droideka had Danny and Jamie on the account at the start, they started the world to play with Me and my co Shelly, they could not join NAM because of the Royale border agreements. so you are wrong there, also you say a tightknit group i dont think so because i know a few players who started in the premade that quit because they said the leadership was terrible and only cared about a few players.

Not meaning this as an insult, but this only shows how little you know. A large part of why RoyalE is still around now is NAM making it clear to those wanting to make a break away tribe we would assist RoyalE in both support and hitting any leavers (before the war ofc.) I guess Krieger should have started removing those players rather than letting them argue with and kill the motivation of those very few still loyal to him. But who am i to give advise to "a born leader" on how to lead.

Ah, it seems I was mistaken :icon_smile: All I knew about the starting players from RoyalE is what I had heard from Krieger himself and the early Pow players that left our tribe for theirs as they had known them from a past world =/

About the second part of your post Smurf, I have to agree. Thinking back on the situation with for example Bond. Action should have been taken much sooner by Krieger in terms of dealing with these Eastern players. Its also not hard to notice that so far, most who have left for NAM had almost no conquers in the west. Where most of RoyalE's wars had been the past few months.

Thinking further back to when I was still playing in this world and not in RoyalE. There was a time where I had a RoyalE baron wishing to leave them for us as well, blaming bad and uncaring leadership o0 Though I'm an idiot when it comes to such things so I didn't pursue the matter as much as I probably should have.

Michael Corleone.

RoyalE and Co. Greatest Hits

Gl NAM, may the best win.

Which would be RoyalE o0 Can't mess with those warstats they have...

With Sam mia, name switch from nam was much needed but unfortunately it was incorrect and short lived. According to recent history of anti-alliance activities of "friendly" northern neighbors, the term Non-aligned movement or even the use of quotes by a peace loving Gandhi on the profile are a mammoth mismatch and a disservice. "Thugs incorporated declares on Royale" would have been more appropriate. Lame declaration but good luck to both sides. May the best tribe win. :)

Make peace, make peace. I do not have an account, so I cannot yet be opped and reclaim #2 ODD. plz wait plz plz plz plz

You hatin tho?

#InB4 Sam rage quits from little progress beyond war starting & core RoyalE goes inactive

Too Easy For RoyalE. Still Krieger is the best Leader there is.

Lol, Yeah. Obviously but It was on Leadership orders and A I gave up frontline Villas and made my internalled villas all Defense. Let's Just see what happens on this world, I hope you guys Burn. :3

Who was hacked?

Big bnag brothers was not hacked, he let a co on his account and that co screwed the account. Nothing to do with hacking, he chose to put the co player on the account and that co player allegedly screwed him but there has been no proof shown, and big bang brothers is recapping villages.

I think that the hackers are in NAM, ive been hacked before when fighting a tribe with NAM players in and so i think that it is more likely to happen.

You have prepared this war for along time that is obvious, RoyalE were stupied not preparing sooner as NAM moved backline players to the fronts weeks back aswell as spread every rumor they could about RoyalE cheating and stacking RoyalE enemies. Good start but i think you will soon find a good fight.

I'm waiting for these guys to eat their words when the dust settles and RoyalE start doing their thing...

just wait and see....

RoyalE on this world fought many times with bigger and ''stronger'' tribes dude maybe you didn't saw it but since this world started they were at war with POW! Which was bigger tribe and favourits here on externals, then later RoyalE fought SU. Etc, all those tribes were as far as I know bigger and ''better'' than RoyalE but RoyalE stayed on W77 and they vanished :icon_rolleyes:.

Just sayin even I ain't anymore on W77, but I hate to see what butthurted people are saying about RoyalE and about Krieger.
I hope Kriegs is gonna kick ya' butt as he always did.

#ROYALEFORLIFE

#RoyalEwillPrevail

If Royale rekts Nam, I'm going to laugh so hard :D.

Just for fun. :icon_razz:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
screenshot_863.png

For anyone wondering how the war went.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will now reveal my spy

Jun 30
23:52 Lady Mistress has been invited by DaddyMotorboatsGoats.

Michael Corleone.

Krieger has been exposed as the spy!

<span style="color:#b22222;">[video=youtube;cNgxyL5zEAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk[/video]

Michael Corleone.

Word of Advice:

If that is going to be your tribal motto Krieger, you probably should learn how to not hog defenses and make everyone clear for you.

DeletedUser

Thanks to RoyalE for their time in this world. Good luck in the upcoming worlds and best wishes irl.

#Chris>God
#Rizz4prezz & #Rozzinated
#Justice4Vinny
#Kurtis>Krieger