Author
Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/overwatch.js");
Public?
Public
This script is the ultimate all in one defensive counterside to the Vault script from @tcamps. It allows the tribe leadership to visualize the accounts of it's members, and very easily manage troop movement to the front where it is necessary, as well as having a great insight of how their players are prepared in the event of a war.

Visualising watchtowers
HrNlS.png
Easily plot watchtowers on both the minimap and the actual map, set up colors for different players, including opacity. Also displays the total amount of incomings a player has, or if the player has not shared the required info to tribe aristocracy.
Visualising stacks and incoming ATT/SUPP
HrNjA.png
Customize stack sizes depending on the stage of the game, and set unit pop values for each type of unit. Great if you want to set HC to 4 pop, or CAT to 2 pop considering their defensive values. This can also be reversed to offensive, incase you want to view where all the nukes of your players are located to have an idea how much close range nukes might be available in a certain area.

Color coding:

Aquamarine -Lower than the set value for empty. This village either got cleared, or is empty of troops of the type you selected
Black - Smaller than what is considered the small stack value
Red - Between a small, and a medium stack
Yellow - Between a medium and a big stack
Green - Big stack
HrNEK.png
Each village from your tribe where data is available, will be marked with these icons and shades.

Attack symbol is the current amount of incoming attacks to the village
Farm symbol is the TOTAL support in the village after ALL incoming supports have landed. This accounts for the settings you set in the settings tab.

Left triangle is the current stacksize.
Right triangle is the stacksize after all support has landed (color representation of the value of the farm icon to make packet list creation easier)
Packet list generation
HrOgc.png
Click on any village on the map to add it to the stacklist.
This way you can easily use the colors on the map to find problem areas, and create stacklists to be filled by your tribe. It comes in both a text format for chats, and BB format for forums.

Changelog
v1.0
v1.1 - Reduced the drawing time massively where it feels more like the native map. LAGFREE FINALLY
- Added export and import of data for sister tribes. BE CAREFUL WITH THAT INFORMATION, IT CONTAINS ALL TROOPCOUNTS AND WATCHTOWER LOCATIONS
v1.2 - Added tooltip information on map for troops currently in the village, and troops en route from/to your village.
19/4/2021 - Rehosted
Last edited:
Upvote 5

Jo-T

Reaction score
Hi.
De209 it still works with 9k villages in Tribe. (no watchtowers)
De213 it worked from beginn on, until 1-3 weeks ago, we had perhaps 4k villages at the time. Even watchtowers where integrated. Now doesnt work since a week, we have about 5k villages, it´s loading but visualisation on map is not shown. If I try to redraw it doesn`t load again, just says "settings saved".
It`s a very nice script and important to see Infos about the tribe. I hope u can fix it.

sincerly Jens

bluedra269

Reaction score
what does it mean with packets ? how much is 1 packet ? I like that a computer program tells how much defense is best but we are human we do not send packets (jk)

to how much deff does the script calculate?
I got same number of packets for all villages but their was completely different from each other

maybe some1 here can help with that

Kyomaku

Reaction score
Script seems bugged / not to be working at all. I'm on DE219, a non watchtower world, and I'm not using the vault. Help?

Xantam

Reaction score
Hi

Absolutely amazing script, thank you

Just a quicky, where does the "player export" data go? I tried to paste into the forums and it is just a bunch of text, clearly a bit thick as I can't work it out :)

Jo-T

Reaction score
Hi.
Thank you for fixing de213, it works till now.
At the moment we play de221 and again have problems, it loads info but doesn`t diplay, like in June on de213. Can you fix it again?

sincerly Jens