Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/countHomeTroops.js');
Public?
Public
Own Home Troops Count

Approved:
t14504684

own-home-troops-count.png

This script is run on the Combined overview (if you are not on the Combined overview it will automatically redirect you there).
This script requires Premium Account to be active.

This is how script looks like in practice:

If you need help with this script, find any bug or have an idea/suggestion for this script, feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

*kronus*

Reaction score
I think there is something wrong, looking at the troops in the house and the results?

]Acquisisci schermata Web_30-1-2021_103918_ibb.co.jpg

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @*kronus* ,

Sure by looking at those troop counts I can see something does not look okay. I haven't been able to replicate this issue myself. I have only tested the script on US server and did not have any problem there.

If possible DM me with some more test info. Example run the script on a group with only 2 villages, then 3-4 villages, etc.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Could you try with a group of villages where you have no village note?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@*kronus* , I think i got it now what is going wrong and why it does not show to me.

I tested the script on 3 different worlds and never had this issue because none of them was a church world.

Basically put, you have 1 more column on the combined overview table and that's messing up troops count.

Will see to fix this issue. For the moment this script fails to work correctly on church based worlds. Everywhere else (as far as I know) it should work okay.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@*kronus* ,

I updated the scripts troops collecting logic. The bug you encountered should be fixed now.
Was able to test the script myself on a church world and the script works okay even on church worlds right now.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v1.2.0.

The new script version shows a table with packet counts for units which are used for def packets.

The packet amount is configurable based on player's needs.