Ownage

DeletedUser

I am expiraianced player, starting on w23 now :icon_cool:

i made a tribe Ownage on k65, if anybody interesting to join mail me!

-you must be attack/troop whore
-on k65
-you like killing! :icon_twisted:

waiting for you on k65 :icon_razz:

Zanzy

DeletedUser

I am expiraianced player, starting on w23 now :icon_cool:

i made a tribe Ownage on k65, if anybody interesting to join mail me!

-you must be attack/troop whore
-on k65
-you like killing! :icon_twisted:

waiting for you on k65 :icon_razz:

Zanzy

Meow.:)

DeletedUser

Ownage, do you want an alliance with my tribe? SoT-HB

DeletedUser

This tribe is an fail because you tried it in W20 to and the same thing is going to happen here then their zanzy why you still try it?

DeletedUser

This tribe is an fail because you tried it in W20 to and the same thing is going to happen here then their zanzy why you still try it?

loook look who is here :icon_confused:
no my friend, on w20 i made a misstake!
i let you and your cheef i don't even know what is his name to take a lead in tribe, you all started mass recruting!

this is why we went on 1st on world and than collepse

but here we are not mass recruting as you can see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not your friend pal...

I think you are forgot how it really went and just made your own story. Just to refresh your little memorie I will state how it really went!

I joined when you guys already where ranked 1. It was a total chaos and I talked with clearview about it and we came to the conclusion that if you! didn't do anything we would leave. You made the good choise by letting people with more leading capebilities leading this tribe. But you still wouldn't want to kick the "noobs" who where in the tribe to much. Because the where "friends" of you.

Then we left and made T.I.P with just 6 of us and everybody left ownage. This means that they saw us as their leaders and not you. This will happen again since your ego is to big and you are not open for improvements and hints/tips.

Still I wish all the people in your tribe good luck and hope that they will see that their leader is a noob and will leave asap.

DeletedUser

I'm not your friend pal...

I think you are forgot how it really went and just made your own story. Just to refresh your little memorie I will state how it really went!

I joined when you guys already where ranked 1. It was a total chaos and I talked with clearview about it and we came to the conclusion that if you! didn't do anything we would leave. You made the good choise by letting people with more leading capebilities leading this tribe. But you still wouldn't want to kick the "noobs" who where in the tribe to much. Because the where "friends" of you.

Then we left and made T.I.P with just 6 of us and everybody left ownage. This means that they saw us as their leaders and not you. This will happen again since your ego is to big and you are not open for improvements and hints/tips.

Still I wish all the people in your tribe good luck and hope that they will see that their leader is a noob and will leave asap.

oh and now tell me what did Ownage on w20 and what T.I.P ???
was TIP ever 1st on rank?
how much time Ownage exist and how much T.I.P ?
Everythink in Ownage was my work and work of my pals which join on start, all of you which joined tribe later when we were on top, didn't make nothink just made tribe collapse!

DeletedUser

This is the last thing that I'm going to say here because you so stubborn that you won't listen and you not worth my words but w/e!

Ownage where a bunch of people with no co-ordination but only high points players for themselfs and no team. yes you where ranked 1... No you never had a war so it is pointless to say that you are ranked 1 when never had a war yet! So that isn't good at all.

Then we talk about T.I.P we fought for each other support each other and never got nobled or farmed once... We where a close team and had the highest average all the time that's a lot better then beiing ranked 1...

Now like I said I won't talk to you anymore since you are to stubborn to understand what this game is realy about.

DeletedUser

This is the last thing that I'm going to say here because you so stubborn that you won't listen and you not worth my words but w/e!

Ownage where a bunch of people with no co-ordination but only high points players for themselfs and no team. yes you where ranked 1... No you never had a war so it is pointless to say that you are ranked 1 when never had a war yet! So that isn't good at all.

Then we talk about T.I.P we fought for each other support each other and never got nobled or farmed once... We where a close team and had the highest average all the time that's a lot better then beiing ranked 1...

Now like I said I won't talk to you anymore since you are to stubborn to understand what this game is realy about.

ok ok, just one question more...
Why did T.I.P collapse?

i would like to hear that story!

ppl listen to me, they have trust in me untill you and your pal clearview come and make some idea
It is easy to steal, but hard to gain!

and let me just remind you one thing...
when Ownage collapse, i wanted to join you and continue with my "friends" (at least i tought that they are my friends at all) and i PERSONALY contacted you if i can join you,
and remember what you did?
yea you sent me MY RECRUT MAIL with my question and i had to answer on them!
Sure i didn't because i have honor...

I trust you and clearview, i had trust in tribe and i give you power in tribe and you just use it!

There is just one thing that i respect it...
clearview promiss me that he will never remove my duke position and yea, with whole respect to him he didn't but he made a new tribe!
I still respect him because of this action

...See, perhaps tribe wasn't named OWnage any more but it was made from Ownage and even it would't collapse, Ownage would stay in in forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sended your (pretty basic) recruitement mail that allmost everybody uses with somethings edited! We where checking everybody including the former members from ownage so you to. You should have respected that so you know you would come into a great tribe.

And why T.I.P failed was because we the leaders had not enough time to run the tribe so when I left to Dream it collapsed...

We did nothing wrong, we never invited people from Ownage to join us they asked us to join us.

That was the answer to your question happy?

DeletedUser

ok i am happy (hope so...)

look jakelo, we were best pals once, also clearview and i hope that we won't have to fight on this world to :icon_neutral: