~OY~ revisited

DeletedUser

R2... said:
rowanbaen on 09.08. at 15:17
i'm going too leave the tribe for R2-TRU
SCIR0S is preparing too war OY, and that is also a reason why i leave.
i want too ask you if you would be interested in comming with me?

accurate answer please

kindly regards ~Rowan

just to clear the air a bit, this was the post i recieve from rowan just before he left. And i must say, i love how some people speculate. TW could probably pretty easily have it's own tabloids :icon_eek:[

DeletedUser

I belive that he meant in the future, better to stand up in a safe area rather than beeing between top tribes.

DeletedUser

The man said that SCIR0S is preparing to go to war against OY, i dont think that he meant in 6 months, as that would be a useless statement because things change.

Next to that he also informs that he is leaving, so he pretents that he believes that we wanted to attack them soon and not in anywhere the future.

But i can't argue with you about the fact that OY wasnt in the best position between R2 ans SCIR0S.

I love all this spying and sneaky stuff just as much as the next guy, but i see the most useless posts on this forum with the most rediculous rumors.
SCI and R2 control the south-east together so there is no point in any sneaky stuff for us, as our power gives us the ability to do what we want in the open.

DeletedUser

In general yes we do many things in the open. There are some things that are not done openly due to all the spies all about, but we have ways around that. I am sure we are like other tribes, there are things discussed in Council and/or with the other SCI Tribes that are not open until we decide they should be open.

DeletedUser

just to clear the air a bit, this was the post i recieve from rowan just before he left. And i must say, i love how some people speculate. TW could probably pretty easily have it's own tabloids :icon_eek:[
maybe i should have waited untill that little K78, K88 LFKD cluster was gone.
now that would have been funny. :)
I belive that he meant in the future, better to stand up in a safe area rather than beeing between top tribes.
not that SCIR0S actually had to prepare for an action against OY.
a tribe with +/- 10 people who actually play the game, is not much of a problem.

...anything else? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, i'm sure you would have talked yourself out of something rowan. I mean, back when ~OY~ was beating the hell out of -=3=- you somehow managed to convince gingerballs to let you join ~OY~ from -=3=-. Funny how that works eh? you were only around 100k at the time if i'm not mistaken. I'd be significantly surprised to see if you would take a stand at the front lines for any of your tribesmates at the risk of losing your own villages. That looks like twice that you've jumped ship on your tribe when things looked grim. Oh, but wait, didn't you also join sparz for a hot minute before VVV dropped their NAP? Hmmm.

So congratulations. Instead of making a planned and discussed move with the other higher members of the tribe like a real leader would, you divided and abandoned your tribe and alienate some of your closest (by proximity and experience) and most valuable allies. Give yourself a pat on the back for that fine piece of strategy. You talk a good game, but lets hope you'll change your colors before the rest of your friends catch a glimpse at them.

@ Daz,

I've got plenty of respect for you. You were a fairly recent inclusion into ~OY~ and you made your complaints and concerns well known. I figured you might move on anyway. Not only that but you waited quite a decent amount of time after rowan's jump before you left. I didn't especially see his decision as one that would have impacted your own.

Gingerballs

a little bit of what rowan sent to me

i'd personally think that now is the time to get OY's ass into the R2 family, memberscount is going down nicely, n00bs are going out, good people are remaining,
otherwise you'll see that SCIR0S will blow up the NAP, incommings will happen, and they offer a merger or die, and then you had it, end of story.
but only 10 people wil get that offer if you are lucky, most likely dukes get killed off, the rest can come (+/- 10) and the rest will be eaten.

DeletedUser

a little bit of what rowan sent to me

i'd personally think that now is the time to get OY's ass into the R2 family, memberscount is going down nicely, n00bs are going out, good people are remaining,
otherwise you'll see that SCIR0S will blow up the NAP, incommings will happen, and they offer a merger or die, and then you had it, end of story.
but only 10 people wil get that offer if you are lucky, most likely dukes get killed off, the rest can come (+/- 10) and the rest will be eaten.

Very interesting indeed. Aside from the fact this this is almost all BS, obviously not taken from a spy because:

- Blow up NAP/incommings will happen:

That could have happened in the future

- Offer a merger or die:

SCIR0S has never done a merger that way, ever

- 10 People will get that offer, dukes get killed off; the rest will come:

Not our style; though anyone under 500,000 points would be reviewed carefully. Dukes and the top people are exactly the types of players we would actually invite, why kill the Dukes then force others in to the tribe, stupid really as you just get a bunch of unhappy members that way and their loyalty would always be suspect.

If the guy was that unhappy in OY why bother making up such BS; why not say bye been nice knowing you?

DeletedUser43231

maybe i should have waited untill that little K78, K88 LFKD cluster was gone.
now that would have been funny. :)

not that SCIR0S actually had to prepare for an action against OY.
a tribe with +/- 10 people who actually play the game, is not much of a problem.

...anything else? :)

this coming from the king of internal nobling....
refer to world 24 forums for rowan having his head handed to him on a plate

go conquer something sir, before flaming other ppl

DeletedUser

refer to world 24 forums for rowan having his head handed to him on a plate

I don't see any flaming in what you quoted. I do see a very accurate prediction however. It's simple logic that says either Arisa or Oy will be next up on the chopping block once the K78/K88 LFKD are removed. There's a need to expand for people that will be fresh off a front and still hungry.

I gave the leadership my input on that as well before leaving. The fact is.. they've had opportunities to change their situation and had declined to do so. While there may be no immediate Sci or R2 plans in motion at this time, anyone who doesn't see the coming events is either not looking or blind.

DeletedUser

I wont hide anything eithe, I got a guy who wants to put OY as red so he could have some fun with you. lfkd covers one front and then you got to cover another.

DeletedUser

I don't see any flaming in what you quoted. I do see a very accurate prediction however. It's simple logic that says either Arisa or Oy will be next up on the chopping block once the K78/K88 LFKD are removed. There's a need to expand for people that will be fresh off a front and still hungry.

I gave the leadership my input on that as well before leaving. The fact is.. they've had opportunities to change their situation and had declined to do so. While there may be no immediate Sci or R2 plans in motion at this time, anyone who doesn't see the coming events is either not looking or blind.

I agree with that, we wont be sitting on our hands in the east once the LFKD are done there and i told the remaining OY players the same.
But rowanbaen could have used this argument to leave his tribe and get other players to go with him instead of lying, could he not?

DeletedUser

well, i'm sure you would have talked yourself out of something rowan. I mean, back when ~OY~ was beating the hell out of -=3=- you somehow managed to convince gingerballs to let you join ~OY~ from -=3=-. Funny how that works eh? you were only around 100k at the time if i'm not mistaken. I'd be significantly surprised to see if you would take a stand at the front lines for any of your tribesmates at the risk of losing your own villages. That looks like twice that you've jumped ship on your tribe when things looked grim. Oh, but wait, didn't you also join sparz for a hot minute before VVV dropped their NAP? Hmmm.

So congratulations. Instead of making a planned and discussed move with the other higher members of the tribe like a real leader would, you divided and abandoned your tribe and alienate some of your closest (by proximity and experience) and most valuable allies. Give yourself a pat on the back for that fine piece of strategy. You talk a good game, but lets hope you'll change your colors before the rest of your friends catch a glimpse at them.
if I, ME, Rowan, was a leader of ~OY~ i would still be there, and we would be nicely merging with a tribe.
obviously i wasn't, but it looks like the "leaders" arn't really there anymore, it says what i wanted to say. :)
i sufferd talking to Harlesburg long enough, too long to be healty!
gingerballs: din't talk with him, he logs in MAX: 2X a day, kinda hard to talk with.

sparz? ... yeah, i ran, i was really scared of that 1 VVV village in K97.
actually, i din't know we had an NAP with VVV. :icon_rolleyes:
and sparz din't have an NAP with VVV. :)
-=3=- = if the actuall plan worked, but it failed, that tribe was still there. :)

hey, but what can you expect from such a racist like me.
yeah, i am, this was the img that made me a racist, a nazi, a chiltraper? ... horrible racist picure
/me pats himself on the back.
@ Daz,

I've got plenty of respect for you. You were a fairly recent inclusion into ~OY~ and you made your complaints and concerns well known. I figured you might move on anyway. Not only that but you waited quite a decent amount of time after rowan's jump before you left. I didn't especially see his decision as one that would have impacted your own.
i loled. :lol:
- Offer a merger or die:

SCIR0S has never done a merger that way, ever
ANPI? :icon_rolleyes:
yeah, they promised me a price.
must say i swim in the gifted villages, but i also can say my nukes are up for graps for anyone that wants them.

DeletedUser

Never threatened ANPI, ever. Talk to Chuck, as he and I are/were neighbors since way back - and we never considered attacking them even when they were attacked by SCIOVA - not only coz we were neighbors and friends but for the simple reason that we had/have our hands full with a very long front against the LFKD along K66/76 and attacking ANPI would have been dumb.

Lilla

Never threatened ANPI, ever. Talk to Chuck, as he and I are/were neighbors since way back - and we never considered attacking them even when they were attacked by SCIOVA - not only coz we were neighbors and friends but for the simple reason that we had/have our hands full with a very long front against the LFKD along K66/76 and attacking ANPI would have been dumb.

I'd have to agree with that. When ANPI was deciding to merge they were also considering ~ISA~ at the time, so I was in communication with him often. Chuck was trying to figure out the best offer for his tribe. ANPI's merge choice had nothing to do with being threatened.

DeletedUser

yes, it looks like my assumption was wrong.

my apologizes.