P.O.D, ~R.E.D, TITAN, TItan2 and ~IPLD~ join forces against Suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74702

Hey, Idiocy is an art. Its taken me years to master it...

DeletedUser

Do you really have any room to talk at your 341 points?

Oi - watch it. Im under that on W44 at the moment (still causing chaos and pwning in my own special way though :icon_wink:)

Pointz don't win wars. That 341 point player is going to rim you, noob :lol:

2004 Artemis

If he comes quickly I'll be handing out cookies, otherwise, he'll have to talk to my paladin and seven spears first (they don't like people).

DeletedUser

If he comes quickly I'll be handing out cookies, otherwise, he'll have to talk to my paladin and seven spears first (they don't like people).

Where do you get that i have 341 points? I dont even play on this world.. hehe

DeletedUser

your bringing out all seven spears! :icon_surprised: OH MY!

Be warned Kunal, Artemis's seven spearmen are legendary. They bring down even the mighty barbs!:icon_twisted: Unfortunantly he only spares those who name their village "Artemis is awesome" or give cookies. Can't help you there. My factories are almost strictly for tribe mates and keeping those mercenaries happy. They rebel everytime...

Googly that's not fair. Not everyone has your propaganda skills.

Kunal you seem to like calling player Noobs yet you haven't done anything special to allow for smack. I encourage you to keep posting but word of advice: don't talk smack you can't back up. Nobody respects that.

DeletedUser

your bringing out all seven spears! :icon_surprised: OH MY!

Be warned Kunal, Artemis's seven spearmen are legendary. They bring down even the mighty barbs!:icon_twisted: Unfortunantly he only spares those who name their village "Artemis is awesome" or give cookies. Can't help you there. My factories are almost strictly for tribe mates and keeping those mercenaries happy. They rebel everytime...

Googly that's not fair. Not everyone has your propaganda skills.

Kunal you seem to like calling player Noobs yet you haven't done anything special to allow for smack. I encourage you to keep posting but word of advice: don't talk smack you can't back up. Nobody respects that.

But what can artemis do to me? I dont even play on this world! Ill tell his victims to give him cookies, but he cant noble me cuz I have no village, I dont play on any world atm

http://http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/c0a35bf77b9c3a17d4afb329c07fb225

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83732

But what can artemis do to me? I dont even play on this world! Ill tell his victims to give him cookies, but he cant noble me cuz I have no village, I dont play on any world atm

Shutup kunalman/n00b!! Go back to star wars!!!OHHH!!! BURN BABY BURN!!! I likez you! :) :) :( :)Once upon a time there was a pig named potty!! But then he got flushed!!!!DO IT!!DO IT!!Scooby doobey doobey roobey toobey DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Shutup kunalman/n00b!! Go back to star wars!!!OHHH!!! BURN BABY BURN!!! I likez you! :) :) :( :)Once upon a time there was a pig named potty!! But then he got flushed!!!!DO IT!!DO IT!!Scooby doobey doobey roobey toobey DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Childish. Very Childish.... Im bored of this thread now, goodebye!! If this is the best users of this thread can do, then I have no interest in viewing it..

DeletedUser

Please close this thread. SEA has been destroyed and has since disbanded, and we all know what happened with TEA

DeletedUser

news!

I had to tell one of the Titan members back a few weeks ago how to accept market offers in bulk rather than accepting each offer individually ( it was filling out my reports list ) That kind of game experience screams winners!
you can choose to not receive market reports my friend...have you ever noticed that?

DeletedUser

bingo!

Oi - watch it. Im under that on W44 at the moment (still causing chaos and pwning in my own special way though :icon_wink:)

Pointz don't win wars. That 341 point player is going to rim you, noob :lol:

i like the way you speak googlyeyes

DeletedUser

Welcome sihir abad, I see you are in Titan. What is you rank there?
thanks bro...im head of stats crew here...its not an important rank but im a trusted member...i was whit these pople in SHP! and newk until here

DeletedUser

Wait, you just made yor account today on the forum, how do you know googlyeyes?

DeletedUser

Wait, you just made yor account today on the forum, how do you know googlyeyes?
yeah i made it today but i check it every day...to day i just wanted to add some thing here thats why i made it...i was checking the forums every day

DeletedUser

yeah i made it today but i check it every day...to day i just wanted to add some thing here thats why i made it...i was checking the forums every day

Whatever. Welcome to the w39 forum and have a great time.

PS: Watch out for googleyeyes, Colpo, and kartikman. Those guys are trolls.

DeletedUser

Whatever. Welcome to the w39 forum and have a great time.

PS: Watch out for googleyeyes, Colpo, and kartikman. Those guys are trolls.

Troll? Me? Never. I prefer to be refered to as forum maniac :)

PS watch out for anybody whose username begins with a K or an R. THe majority of them are nubs other than Robi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.