[P&P] =D K25 Forcing SOW For Slavery.

Tribal Godfather

turtles/troops whore? or wait... OD WHORES? thats new to me Nifft please tell me what a OD whore is?

Purple Predator?? :icon_redface:

O noes he is going to destroy my armiez tonight while he sits me... i mean while i go walk my dog for 8 hours...

Tribal Godfather

1) I have more points than you, and started later than you, so perhaps you should too ;)
I think Pills better stops replying in this thread, as you get pwned over and over :icon_wink:

2) Warring everyone is just fun :icon_cool:

you are teh leetzors. Your OD AND HIGH LEVEL village pwnez alls of us to the stone age...

we bow down to your greatness. Seriously. WE BOW DOWN TO YOUR GREATNESS.

Tribal Godfather

I just had to post a third post so its 3 posts in a row.

ADD... :icon_redface:

ok im off to walk my dog.

DeletedUser

1) I have more points than you, and started later than you, so perhaps you should too ;)
I think Pills better stops replying in this thread, as you get pwned over and over :icon_wink:

2) Warring everyone is just fun :icon_cool:

1. I don't care.

2. Let's see how much fun you'll end up having.

DeletedUser

oooo am i seeing a war between pills and this nooby K25 tribe?

DeletedUser

you are teh leetzors. Your OD AND HIGH LEVEL village pwnez alls of us to the stone age...

we bow down to your greatness. Seriously. WE BOW DOWN TO YOUR GREATNESS.

And you should.
And besides, I wasn't the one who was whining about points, 11-11 was :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, you're wrong. We didn't get crippled at all :p

well I'm glad... Its really not that important anyway... just stating that generally when you attack someone and get some OD out of it you lose troops and when you attack lots of people you lose more. if that doesn't happen to you, I bow to your 1337ness for you have truly mastered this game
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ooh, fetch me that quote if you don't mind :icon_neutral:

Now get off the forum and build some HQ levels pl0x.

On a second thought, maybe I misunderstood your comment and you were just making some idiotic comment.
Ah, now that I read it more carefully, yes, you are.

My apolagies for saying you started to talk about points.

well I'm glad... Its really not that important anyway... just stating that generally when you attack someone and get some OD out of it you lose troops and when you attack lots of people you lose more. if that doesn't happen to you, I bow to your 1337ness for you have truly mastered this game
:icon_rolleyes:

That's number 2 of your tribe that bows to us.
You should do something about your low self-esteem :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now get off the forum and build some HQ levels pl0x.

On a second thought, maybe I misunderstood your comment and you were just making some idiotic comment.
Ah, now that I read it more carefully, yes, you are.

My apolagies for saying you started to talk about points.

hellooooo I've already explained this before... we distribute purple pills around daily to maximize our forum trolling ability... unfortunately this means that our ability to logically argue is generally impaired to such a degree that all we can do is forum troll because we're bored :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Trolling works better if your arguments make sense :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"Easily frustrated" quickly became "immune to sarcasm".

I'll leave you to wonder how this thread started out half decent but ultimately failed.

Edit: I'll give you a hint. More precisely, Cory9289 will. :)

• Try to be polite and not a smart ass in your own thread to the readers.

DeletedUser

Ironic coming from a guy who is either only in one world, or is lame enough to use an alias, I pity both scenarios equally.

Ehh. I have no problem about the tribe. I came in here and posted a sarcasm laced post that wasnt even really aimed at you. It is an ongoing joke in our forums.

And our tribe is comprised of about 75% alias. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

yeah what is the point of trolling if its for the people that are going to be posting?

DeletedUser

Update:icon_wink:

So our spy did such a great job hiding from everyone the bitter truth, that suddenly out of no where thier closest allies become thier worst nightmare!

necros2pw7.png

(Notice the title not related to the original post)

So, SOW members finally started to get really suspicious about the wierd things going on in their tribe, so we decided to blow our cover and have fun by turning SOW into our very own fan club.:icon_razz:

dfanpg0.png

And like any other fan club, they cannot be #1 :), so here's K25 ranking after we dismissed thier major pointwhorez and aristocracy:

k25ranksxd1.png

And finally.. a massage from the kitten:

spy2copyug5.jpg

...Hope you enjoyed. ;)