[P&P] =D K25 Forcing SOW For Slavery.

Tribal Godfather

ZOMG HILARIOUS.

i forgot to take my pills today, and now i have juicy farts

DeletedUser

15th pill post in a row, this is. Trolling, we are.

OT: It doesn't really count as a great achievement to make noob tribes drown in their own buckets of fail.
They would do so by themselves eventually.

Ok, I thought you are smarter than that to understand that my thread was not to say "we are such a great tribe to beat them and they are so n00bs ZOMG" but simply a fun thread to give a good laugh to the forum readers.

Search the word "achievement" or "accomplish" in this thread and you'll find that only you were the ones that said it, not we.:)

Child in time

Ok, I thought you are smarter than that to understand that my thread was not to say "we are such a great tribe to beat them and they are so n00bs ZOMG" but simply a fun thread to give a good laugh to the forum readers.

Search the word "achievement" or "accomplish" in this thread and you'll find that only you were the ones that said it, not we.:)

Or you just don't act like you're a smartass, while you're actually just a jack-ass if you thought people would actually "laugh" about this tribe.

We never said we're a good tribe, and we never will, cause we're just beginners, but we like to be active on certain threads, so leave us be.

Actually, with this post you remind me of some Die. p*ssy.. you we'rent a Die. p*ssy were you?

DeletedUser

My point being that we're better than Pills. You're a core tribe, with enough enemies to fight, so you have the possibility to get it up.
Atm, =D K25 is at war with every tribe in its neighbourhood. There are just not enough enemies left to get our OD rank up more.
Don't talk to us about noobie neighbours :p

And this thread is just because we thought this was a funny victory. If you don't like it, don't reply in it ;)

No, you didn't use those words. I stand corrected. Terribly sorry. -.-

DeletedUser

No, you didn't use those words. I stand corrected. Terribly sorry. -.-

You missed my point:icon_smile:

"We're better than pills" - not an accomplish.:icon_wink:

"Victory" - not every victory has to be called an "achievement", it's not like we didn't knew we gonna win this one sided war.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You missed my point:icon_smile:

"We're better than pills" - not an accomplish.:icon_wink:

"Victory" - not every victory has to be called an "achievement", it's not like we didn't knew we gonna win this one sided war.:icon_rolleyes:

You can put as many emoticons you want in that post.

It still can't save it from failing.

DeletedUser

You see you try to denounce that you said "we are such a great tribe to beat them and they are so n00bs ZOMG"

Yet still you said "we are such a great tribe to beat them and all of you are so n00bs ZOMG"

And I was trying to point that out.

DeletedUser

At least when you editing my posts please put some sense or truth into them, cause obviously what you've wrote has non of those qualities.:)

So really, me or any of my tribe mates never said anything like that or near that, so you'r trying to point out something that is simply wrong and not based on anything.

DeletedUser

okay here is what you did say.. you did say you were better than us.

You did say that you owned the other tribe...

but I think the main issue is that you guys called it a "war" when in reality it was what the title said... a bored tribe in k25 that pwned the heck out of a noob tribe fooling them so utterly that it was comical.

11-11 please take a break for now... I'll buy you a beer I promise :lol: I'll deal with this for now...

Alright just to point this out... this is actually called the noob world. w16 is the world where the "greats" are even though its a cra**y speed. Being that this is the third speed 2.0 world there is no shortage of inexperienced players where ever you look simply because the majority of the top players of speed 2.0 probably are playing w10 or w12 still and don't have time to play another.

I can tell you that the amount of resistance I have met thus far has been minimal at best because of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29926

I respect =D K25 because we're currently working together against a tribe that's a bit too confident about themselves :) . i think this is a great post and that anyone and everyone has the right to share the facts of a spy takeover (it's just hilarious every single time xD ) . so yeah,kudos to gentleman jack ( guess we share a sense of humour too,not just the name) and amen to everything torageu said.