PACK NOSTALGIA - Misc Memories

DeletedUser

Hello world 25. It's been forever and over 365 days since I've played this game. I was searching through my old photobucket account and found some old maps I used to create when I was "offensive coordinator" for The Pack, wayyyyy back in the day.

It was a fun tribe, and even though I don't play much I thought some original gangsters of the tribe might get a kick out of these.

Thanks for having me before I was backstabbed by my neighbor :)

A long time ago ON TEH RIM
NewMap-1.jpg

FIRST MAP DAYS AFTER TRIBE ESTABLISHMENT ON TEH RIM
MAP1.jpg

(PS this does not relate to the current game, for S&Gs only. Thanks)

DeletedUser

i think you will be able of getityng a map of pack with that amount of villages soon enaugh, just wait :D

DeletedUser

hey hey, enemy katet? dark tower fan here or coincedence?

DeletedUser

Memories...

Haha, i remember our war with STW.. I think i got a whole two conquers out of it! Good times.. Good times...

I wonder what hapened to those losers from /=UL=/ :icon_wink:

Anyway, Back for me to head off into retirement! Happy TW'ing guys and gals.

DeletedUser

A very random Map with Pack and some other random tribe on it
59620857.png

A random Map with PACK on it
world25.jpg

DeletedUser

I like that last map of Pipes! Is there a current one for SubV/Pack/other major tribes?

DeletedUser

A very random Map with Pack and some other random tribe on it
59620857.png

A random Map with PACK on it
world25.jpg

lol good memories, look at the villages I used to have in the top left corner of this map haha.

DeletedUser64969

The mods reset them villages in k0 there no longer there :(, and yeah pack has near enough dispersed into nothing, i correct my self they were never anything :OOOO

DeletedUser

Funny How the World Looked Then...

Its amazing what the world looked like at that time and we were so clueless one what we were doing. Soehl would be proud All we could do was work hard, strike and counter strike and be there for each other. AND Damn, PACK is still on the map. :icon_biggrin:

Hell I think it has been over a year since I lead you guys. I still think of you (in and out of PACK) and the friendships that came from of it.

As Jerry said, "What a long strange trip its been" LOL

Thanks for the memories, they were some of the best of times, including my conversation with Moe on SKYPE. What was that company we started? I have never laughed so hard.

ANYWAY...... I am rambling.... Congratulations to SubV, miss you guys at PACK, TDR, Otori, SFM, =BOB=, PRIDE, HOG and all the other many I did not mention.

Till our paths cross again, be well

Christopher
Gray Ghost