Packages 1/4 price

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I thought I'd contribute to the livelihood of these forums with the question on whether package prices should be dropped from half price (what they are currently) to 1/4 prices, and if so, when?

The reason I put this out there is because usually 'older worlds' get their nobling costs reduced by half. However, our world started out with those criteria to compensate for the fact that we could not farm.

This means that in the long run, we will not get the extra stimulation as a world draws to its end to noble more.

So, again, the question: do you think our world should get 1/4 price packages, and if so, when should it be implemented?

Personally, I'd love to see this happening and would time it around the time our top 20 consists of 10 million pointed accounts or higher.

DeletedUser95593

1/4 price packages will occur when the player count drops below 1000.

I dont see the need for cheaper packets anyway. Not everyone is stupid and merges accounts this late in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone who says yes to this isn't burning enough resources killing nukes and D off against enemies, and therefore, should not be rewarded for being crap at this game

DeletedUser

1/4 price packages will occur when the player count drops below 1000.

I dont see the need for cheaper packets anyway. Not everyone is stupid and merges accounts this late in the game.

take your clocks out and mark it on the calendar.

Choco is right on the player dropping thing.

and I agree with him that there is not need to drop them.

DeletedUser

Anyone who says yes to this isn't burning enough resources killing nukes and D off against enemies, and therefore, should not be rewarded for being crap at this game

That makes no sense, the people who need resources are those killing nukes and D. Therefore they need resources for other things than nobles.

DeletedUser

No I am making sense, since troop production needs resources, are you telling me that building troops makes resources? *sigh*

DeletedUser95593

Closed so we cant all turn this into a thread making fun of your ridiculous merge into top 20?

Yeah it's almost as bad as nobling your way to the top 20 with barbs :O

:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a set criteria for this for every world. It is quite simple really, when the world meets the criteria you get the reward. Half price packets will be half price of the original starting cost etc. Not hard to work out. No real shock it was you who came here to ask is it.

@Glyn - That really does make no sense. But the overall point still shines through. The only people who think this sort of thing would be acceptable this early in to the world are those who are not fighting anyone.

@Choco - It really isn't my problem that you feel the need not to adapt and keep the "elite" attitude when that completely revolves around farming and arrogance. Quite frankly the amount of packets you have sitting at home is ten times the waste of my barbs.

Tazecca

tbh i am someone that never turns down a bargain... id take that anyday :D

DeletedUser

Answered and not necessary. Closing thread, PM for reopen requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.