MokJay

Reaction score
Author
jjeseo
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:

var tribePacketSize = 100; /*Enter farm packet size here that tribe has decided.*/
var HCSize = 6; /*Different tribes categorize HC differently. HC can be = to 4 sw. So change to 4*/

$.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yycgr37t1ckxq8s/PacksSentForum.js");
Public?
Public
Approved on .net ticket nr. t14503270 at 2021-01-18 19:14:20

I'm not sure who originally started this script, but I've enhanced its ability. This script will show you a summary of packets sent and a breakdown of troops. It will also give you BBcode to paste in tribe forum.

This script is run on the Commands -> Support screen. If you're not there, it will take you there.

My favorite feature is filtering by village. The previous version of this script was too vague for me. Now you can filter the village you just sent to and get rid of the noise of possible 100s of other support sent.

Make sure to input tribe packet size into quickbar script.

Screenshots:

Choose ALL or a village coordinate you want to see
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.33.56 PM.png

Then it will display all the info here

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.35.26 PM.png

Format for tribe forum
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.38.27 PM.png

SCRIPT
JavaScript:
javascript:

var tribePacketSize = 400;  /*Enter farm packet size here that tribe has decided.*/
var HCSize = 6; /*Different tribes categorize HC differently. HC can be = to 4 sw. So change to 4*/

$.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yycgr37t1ckxq8s/PacksSentForum.js");

If you have any questions about the script, please let me know :). Thanks!

-J

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Remove the comment from the script loader or change to this format:
Code:
/*Enter farm packet size here that tribe has decided.*/
otherwise script wont be loaded at all.

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Approved on .net ticket nr. t14503270 at 2021-01-18 19:14:20

I'm not sure who originally started this script, but I've enhanced its ability. This script will show you a summary of packets sent and a breakdown of troops. It will also give you BBcode to paste in tribe forum.

This script is run on the Commands -> Support screen. If you're not there, it will take you there.

My favorite feature is filtering by village. The previous version of this script was too vague for me. Now you can filter the village you just sent to and get rid of the noise of possible 100s of other support sent.

Make sure to input tribe packet size into quickbar script.

Screenshots:

Choose ALL or a village coordinate you want to see

Then it will display all the info here

Format for tribe forum

SCRIPT
JavaScript:
javascript:

var tribePacketSize = 500;  /*Enter farm packet size here that tribe has decided.*/

If you have any questions about the script, please let me know :). Thanks!

-J
Hc is 6 population but actually equivalent to 4 Sw so i always count 1 HC = 4 population while you counted 6. Please make change.

nanzer

Reaction score
Am I doing this wrong? It says zero packets sent for me.

Is it because I have the commands renamed manually already?

dd0c2b519ba5898071a6f7e22d6e6f9d.png

MokJay

Reaction score
Am I doing this wrong? It says zero packets sent for me.

Is it because I have the commands renamed manually already?

dd0c2b519ba5898071a6f7e22d6e6f9d.png

Hey bud. Currently my script is using the text of the outgoing support, so you are right that that is the reason it's not working for you. It uses that text to get the coordinates.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey bud. Currently my script is using the text of the outgoing support, so you are right that that is the reason it's not working for you. It uses that text to get the coordinates.

Hey there, any chance you could check the command image instead of the command text so that it would work outside of .net?