Pacman over and out!

DeletedUser

Where am I bitter ?

I simply said you failed to achieve what you said you were going to do, ie dominate the world with a smaller member base and be here for the long haul to win

In the same vein if you asked me what I had achieved on 58 so far I would say bugger all

DeletedUser

Where am I bitter ?

I simply said you failed to achieve what you said you were going to do, ie dominate the world with a smaller member base and be here for the long haul to win

In the same vein if you asked me what I had achieved on 58 so far I would say bugger all

Well done for repeating what I've said personally. We failed to achieve our aim. But who blames us when we don't enjoy the world?

DeletedUser

o no :(

Sad to see PACMAN disappear :(

When I think of net server, "PACMAN" comes out in my mind. many respect .

DeletedUser

Sad to see PACMAN leave W58, they were one of my favorites here. See you guys next no hauls :)

DeletedUser

Well done for repeating what I've said personally. We failed to achieve our aim. But who blames us when we don't enjoy the world?

Exactly, no point playing when you don't enjoy, I hope you find that on your next world.

DeletedUser

hey Dab, Truly sorry that it didn't work out for me early game (Jumping around different accounts rofl).

Depending on when the next no haul world comes out, i may join you but its all biased on what stage W59 is in :).

Christina.

DeletedUser

Dabs, you never mentioned me in your initial post </3

I might as well add I haven't been playing my account for over a month now, w58 truly bored the hell out of me that I may never play tw again lol

DeletedUser

w58 truly bored the hell out of me that I may never play tw again lol

Funny...not what I heard :icon_rolleyes:

This world has the potential to be a whole lot faster than.. 40 for instance which was a church without outside support and a fake limit

People blame churches for boredom, I blame lack of skill to overcome the challenges churches introduce

Pacman can be summed up thus, they came, they farmed, they left :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny...not what I heard :icon_rolleyes:

This world has the potential to be a whole lot faster than.. 40 for instance which was a church without outside support and a fake limit

People blame churches for boredom, I blame lack of skill to overcome the challenges churches introduce

Pacman can be summed up thus, they came, they farmed, they left :lol:

We farmed did we? I know that many of us didn't farm one bit.

It's not the churches that bored us, it's just the inactive world which only has 3 dominant tribes.

DeletedUser

It's not the churches that bored us, it's just the inactive world which only has 3 dominant tribes.

That's the hug part I kept talking about. The good ones all merge up each time.. there's a top player or 2 in a other tribe.. the tribe gets under fire.. the top 2 join up the other top tribe and it gets even bigger. Like Manic for example, it doesnt even make sense at this age of the world that they poses 4 continents. If tribes would stick together and fight Manic might as well been gone by now as players run and quit.. but instead they join up and talk big because "we got poitns and troops".. try use them sake.. bet they don't even know how to work by Attack ID.. well at some point we find out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bet they don't even know how to work by Attack ID.. well at some point we find out

agree ,it seems true in my case 80% of tribe members don't know about this i think and the allies are also in same boat. This beyond is from w14 ?? the name is familiar and i think i must have given some infraction in past :icon_redface: no other reason to remember.

DeletedUser

Pull the other one mate, there is only one way you keep in the top 20 as individual players early game

As a previous poster said, people that bitch about boring worlds dominant tribes etc etc here's a 'out there' thought

Try doing something about it :)

DeletedUser

Twigy, I love you man but now you are just talking plumb crazy

If you are considering 'warring' you might want to try the tribal wars browser game

Oh wait... :icon_neutral:

HorseSoldier

Pull the other one mate, there is only one way you keep in the top 20 as individual players early game

As a previous poster said, people that bitch about boring worlds dominant tribes etc etc here's a 'out there' thought

Try doing something about it :)

Yeah they claim they were too bored with world and couldn't farm yet over half are still actively playing the world. I count 19 pacman members still existing and growing points; not to mention coplayers that took on other accounts. The truth it seems is they didn't want to stay in pacman but wanted to keep playing the world.

DeletedUser

Yeah they claim they were too bored with world and couldn't farm yet over half are still actively playing the world. I count 19 pacman members still existing and growing points; not to mention coplayers that took on other accounts. The truth it seems is they didn't want to stay in pacman but wanted to keep playing the world.

It's understandable that a tribe may lose it's sense of purpose, the reason they formed, Dab said himself he wasn't having fun anymore, at the end of the day it's ridiculous to flame someone that quits playing once they aren't enjoying anymore.

RAoV split up on W57 because they weren't enjoying the direction of the tribe, but didn't want to quit altogether.

I'm not even sure what has happened to this thread anymore, are exPacman players being flamed for quitting or for continuing playing? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The boredom was not due to speed or my skill to overcome the challenges a church entails. I do believe I once lead the tribe which is set to win w40 which by your opinion a world that is more challenging than this. My boredom was caused by lack of opposing competition within reasonable nobling distance in all directions.