Pacov will rule the world...

DeletedUser

I say that cico djeremajah and me will be the first tribe in this world very soon.and anyone who doesnt think so will be nobled.so join us or die!!!!

Pacov in <3

DeletedUser

Yup, there is absolutely no point in your little wars, when pacov will come for you all eventualy if you dont join us now.

DeletedUser

Aw shucks. :(
Jakasa, set your sig as your sig, not as your avatar! xP

DeletedUser

i love that report,you made me lost few swordies and spears,even HC. that is good when you take back your acc and have all full def villas :p

DeletedUser

If PACOV gets cerb to join them, that would certainly make the world a LOT more interesting :)

EDIT: This map will show Pacov in a week's time, if Cerb has an awesome player on it!
[SPOIL]
en39.png
[/SPOIL]

Double edit: Does anybody else think Cerb looks like a festive reindeer in that map?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

see that blue green ,pink and yellow colors? THAT will be pacov in two months!

DeletedUser

Noffish, you asa Pacov's spy in raid houldnt be spaming our spam thread!! ok zthat will be 100 clay young miss!!

DeletedUser

You've got more clay to spare than you have talent :lol:
Ok, last one :icon_razz:

If you were a man I'd punch you. I'd punch you right in the mouth.

Disclaimer: I do not own this statement. All rights belong to DreamWorks Anchorman.

DeletedUser

I see the reindeer and sent some nukes to kill it.

JUST KIDDING jager!! :p

DeletedUser

oh, while at it, now that pacov is too big for anyone to feel threatened, i must admit that cerb is our spy in devils, there, i said it.