Paintball thread

jimmy513

For all of us paintball playing freaks.

Anyway, what kind of gun do you use Noely?

And yeah shrek, playing in the woods is a lot cheaper and just as fun.
I used to like those Monster balls they had.
They don't sell them anymore as far as I know

DeletedUser

Epic and all, but im not sure what the mod will make of it.

Anyway, my uncle got hit with a paintball in the back part of his jaw (the mask didn't cover that bit) and then he could'nt eat and it clicked when he opened his mouth, lol.

Also, a paintball sniper sounds epic win.

jimmy513

I like getting close.

I go behind my house with just shorts and a t-shirt on.

Pain is the fun part of the game :)

And the mod shouldn't get mad.
We'll stay on topic in here :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
633865181729414975-Paintball.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser45372

main = PE Geo
Backup = PE Ego 08
Pump = Custom built with CCM parts

Many others.

Monster ball is banned at most fields around here due to it sucking.

DeletedUser

now what sucks is when you buy the good stuff and the feild Is FPO....that sucks! i prefer the woods...

Main: BT-4 assault
Mods: 32 degree drop
Responce trigger..thinking of upgrading to an e trigger
polished internals
electric hopper
laser sight and scope.
apex barrel and bi pod stand
what i want now!
e trigger
or scrap it all and go with an A-5 gatlain...2 barrels 30 RPS 2 hoppers and only one e trigger...hell on wheels!

as for paint you get what you pay for...but if you going to the woods, unless you playing senario and are the sniper the 70 per case is just a waste but the cheap stuff because in the woods thats all you need...thats if you playing true woods ball...and theres just not many of us left. there no feeling in the world like sneaking through the underbrush from behind your enenmy and take three straight kill shots before they figure out where exactly you are....or were i should say....the only thing that compares is putting one in the visor from about 300 feet while staying hidden! now thats a rush!

DeletedUser

Epic and all, but im not sure what the mod will make of it.

Anyway, my uncle got hit with a paintball in the back part of his jaw (the mask didn't cover that bit) and then he could'nt eat and it clicked when he opened his mouth, lol.

Also, a paintball sniper sounds epic win.

throw in an apex barrel and see what you can do! need a slight curve! you got it! need it to drop out go it too!

DeletedUser45372

then you get my side... nothing like stepping onto an X-ball field and simply mowing people down

DeletedUser

LOL how bout i cover your back? just keep your head down..if i get me an A-5 gatlin...aint nothing gettin in my way~!

DeletedUser

Eh, I will share my arsenal then. I really suck at paintball, but getting better.

Main: Spyder Electra Dx
Back Up: Tippmann A5

DeletedUser

fine you go left i will go right softie can cover the middle and everyone on the other side can put there heads between there legs and go ahead and kiss it good bye! when i get loose its rambo style!

DeletedUser45372

You can ask Softie... We played an event (first x-ball match of the season last year)

I was in the penalty box for some reason... I told my team to just keep them going for the 40 secs... and I would come out of the box and shoot the entire team...

40 secs. passes, I come out of the box with guns blazing... 1 person out.
Run through the center of the field, shoot the other 4 out and tell one of my guys to hang the flag... I was too out of breath... lol

DeletedUser

You can ask Softie... We played an event (first x-ball match of the season last year)

I was in the penalty box for some reason... I told my team to just keep them going for the 40 secs... and I would come out of the box and shoot the entire team...

40 secs. passes, I come out of the box with guns blazing... 1 person out.
Run through the center of the field, shoot the other 4 out and tell one of my guys to hang the flag... I was too out of breath... lol

LOL i miss the good old days of playing the sniper and the point man in woods....we had a 5v5 going one day we had 4 of us in a diamond form and one out guy shadowing us...when we hit the point where the other side was waiting we split into to two two man fire teams so that while we split and had them looking in two directions our shadow came in behind and sniped them all! finished the job with a tippman squadbuster grenade....which reminds me..i need a grenade launcher add on for my BT-4 that would rule!

DeletedUser

*Much too complex for lil Hammer, but tactics makes Hammer feel epic*

DeletedUser

yeah, and the shrapnel that would come from normal grenades, is paint/painballs, lol.