Painting competition ~Sponsored by PKs(Defending the little guy)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11673

very impressive mate!

clever and original idea: me head getting choped off by a cat.

did it take you long to come up with such a brilliant scenario?

But I suppose drawing and quartering a cat simply because you know someone likes them is also a brilliant scenario...

DeletedUser

c'mere kitty and take it like a feline!

Honestly I have enjoyed pretty much all the art in this contest to date whether or not it conforms to the rules. From sylvestru to HedgeKnight to ICECO. It so far has been hilarious and damn worth having a look in this thread every time I come to the forums.

Nothing like a good flame war with artistic visualisation and in fairness, this contest in my personal opinion wouldn't have been the same if it didn't turn into a flame/art war. I'm loving it for one so keep them coming from all sides :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8816

This one is very good.

I quite agree with you, i think that that should be the winner, although machoneys one of the rabbit and the cat?? laughing for ages

i would also like to congratulate PK on making a brillianht thread to read, not really sure where it came from though, but who cares lmao

DeletedUser5432

I hereby declare that my posts were not intended to participate in the competition and therefore I withdraw them all.

My only intention was to make fun of the ridiculous cats populating this forum, a forum where an "off topic" cat propaganda thread is stickied by biased admins. I succeeded, as far as I am concerned and I rest my case.

Farewell assholes, see you all in another thread! Or maybe I'll post some more dead cat cartoons in the three days left, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1259

That post with the horny rabbit and the unsuspecting cat was quality!

DeletedUser

I hereby declare that my posts were not intended to participate in the competition and therefore I withdraw them all.

My only intention was to make fun of the ridiculous cats populating this forum, a forum where an "off topic" cat propaganda thread is stickied by biased admins. I succeeded, as far as I am concerned and I rest my case.

Farewell assholes, see you all in another thread! Or maybe I'll post some more dead cat cartoons in the three days left, who knows?

So be it...

DeletedUser

Can we post videos too? I have a video in which I make a... nice drawing in MS Paint. Could I post it? I promise you won't regret it. If I can still find it (it's somewhere in my PC) I'll post it, no matter if I will qualify or not.

DeletedUser

koteczek_by_Shiro_the_demon.jpg

omg i made it on time :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A new thread for the public vote part of the judging will be released soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Am i in time???

Figured i'd do one

ori.jpg

all in paint, took like an hour, sorry to the spartan fans

did anybody get it?

DeletedUser12118

sorry but idont really.. care to explain??

ur alos a tad l8 unfortunalty

DeletedUser

I'll allow this as i have not made vote topic yet, it will recive 2 penalty points for being late tho :p

DeletedUser

Am i in time???

Figured i'd do one

ori.jpg

all in paint, took like an hour, sorry to the spartan fans

did anybody get it?

Yes is get it. I have seen 300, twice, and like the pic. Explanation: In the film "300" King Leonidus is comparing his spartans to other greeks coming to fight by comparing the 2 armies professions. He asks the 300 what there porfession is and the reply with " HAOO HAOO HAOO" yelled in unison. Ori is just OD [opponants defeated] eg :axemen: >>>:spear:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Mattius~!

Oh and about the joke, you have to watch 300 to get it...

Leonidas meets the arcadians, they ask him why he brought such a small army, and here's how he answered

Leonidas: *points at Arcadian soldier* You, what is your profession?
Arcadian Soldier: I'm a potter, sir.
Leonidas: And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
Arcadian Soldier: I'm a sculptor.
Leonidas: And you?
Arcadian Soldier: I'm a blacksmith.
Leonidas: [Turning towards the Spartans] Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!
Leonidas: See old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did.

And OD, stands for opponents defeated

DeletedUser12118

im not fully sure wat hoorah stands for but i belive it means that the troops are keen and have a great moral... often used in a war speech to up the troops,

DeletedUser

Hey I would like to play, but can't use computer to draw as yet lol. So....going to draw then scan, copy and paste!! Or has it closed??

Status
Not open for further replies.