Paladin Item Descriptions

DeletedUser

I dont know about in-game help page, but u posted two links here are correct. There are 11 items, one for each type of unit except militia.

STAFAST

I keep reading that there are new damn weapons, what are they? Those listed are the same waepons world after world after world.

Come on developers, make some new weapons and make this a little more fun. Otherwise this is just yet another boring world really.

DeletedUser

I dont know about in-game help page, but u posted two links here are correct. There are 11 items, one for each type of unit except militia.
The first link does not mention Catapult defense. The second link has incorrect values for most of the unit effects past Spears. To the best of my knowledge, the correct numbers are 30% and 20%, not 40% and 30%.

DeletedUser

The first link does not mention Catapult defense. The second link has incorrect values for most of the unit effects past Spears. To the best of my knowledge, the correct numbers are 30% and 20%, not 40% and 30%.
In World 54, its 40% and 30%:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I know what... why don't we all get our current weapon and bost up their effects DIRECTLY! from our W54 Weapons Chamber.... I'll start off with my stupid one (although helpful atm)...

Kalid's telescope
Scouts always see all of the villages troops including those that are not at home.

This one hasn't changed at all... and here is one from an account that I am currently sitting...

Aletheia's Bonfire
Increases the damage of your catapults during an attack by 100% and the fighting power of the catapults in the defense tenfold.

The added stat of defense :O Dayum, that guy is one lucky sod >_<

DeletedUser

This will certainly help. Cats was one thing I was unsure about.

Also, why would Spears be 30 and 20, and the rest be 40 and 30? It doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

Also, why would Spears be 30 and 20, and the rest be 40 and 30? It doesn't make sense.

Because, spears are little weaklings. You know, the kind that spartans would have thrown off the cliffs at birth a long time ago. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've received confirmation that several of the 40 and 30 unit items are incorrect. 40 and 30 does take effect for Axemen, but the majority of the rest are not correct.