Paladin Item Guide

TruePurple

Is the effect of enemy unit death, with or without paladin present, immediate? I've killed enemy units but the meter doesn't change. It just wasn't enough to increase it a percentage point?

How many OD equal a percentage point? Is it the same with the first item as it is the next?

servy

It can take some time, especially if you don't see the number of troops killed in the report. You need to be patient.

TruePurple

How long does it generally take? Having a report of the battle speeds up the effect? Does the battle being closer or farther make a difference?

Do you get item find percentage increase for enemy troops killed when you are supporting a town?

Envisionise

It's related to the OD score. the more OD you gain, the more the % will increase.

TruePurple

No I am asking about how long it generally takes between defeating enemy troops and the percentage increasing. Having a report of the battle speeds up the effect? Does the battle being closer or farther make a difference?

Do you get item find percentage increase for enemy troops killed when you are supporting a town?

Envisionise

:icon_neutral:

Having a report of the battle speeds up the effect?
It will increase within 24h of you gaining the OD.

Does the battle being closer or farther make a difference?
It doesn't make the difference on the OD, so it won't affect the %.

You get OD for it, so you will get the % for it.

2004 Artemis

Still Going Strong
You get OD for it, so you will get the % for it.
Actually, that part could be misinterpreted. You receive no ODD for killing enemy troops while supporting villages of a different player. You only receive ODD for attacks on your villages. Unless you meant supporting yourself in your statement.

TruePurple

Does the bonus of paladin items increase the bonus of tech levels? Or does the bonus givin by paladin items only give a bonus based on the units base value?

Axe: 40 O *1.5 max tech level=60 * 1.3 paladin offense bonus= 80?

Or is it like this-

Axe: 40 O *1.5 max tech level=60 or 20 more
Axe: 40 * 1.3= 53 or 13 more.
Max tech level +20 + Paladin item 13= 33 + axe 40= 73

?

Last edited by a moderator:

FooFoo Pig

Non-stop Poster
Does the bonus of paladin items increase the bonus of tech levels? Or does the bonus givin by paladin items only give a bonus based on the units base value?

Axe: 40 O *1.5 max tech level=60 * 1.3 paladin offense bonus= 80?

Or is it like this-

Axe: 40 O *1.5 max tech level=60 or 20 more
Axe: 40 * 1.3= 53 or 13 more.
Max tech level +20 + Paladin item 13= 33 + axe 40= 73

?
Halberd of Guan Yu: Increases the offensive fighting power of your spear fighters by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
The power not the tech level.

FooFoo Pig

Non-stop Poster
Tech levels increase a units power.
Yes I know that.

But why would it matter, what way it adds the power?

It says Increases the offensive fighting power of your spear fighters by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

In the end it makes then more powerful knowing what way it add's them up would change nothing, worlds are different in tech levels, some have a max amount some don't.

TruePurple

If the paladin item increase the power granted by tech boost as well, then that means the units would be more powerful then if it didn't. Also if paladin items do increase the power granted granted by tech, then that gives one extra reason to max tech for that unit, then if it doesn't, especially important in worlds that have limited numbers of tech levels.

Now are you done questioning why I want to know? If you know, please tell me, whoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

servy

If the paladin item increase the power granted by tech boost as well, then that means the units would be more powerful then if it didn't. Also if paladin items do increase the power granted granted by tech, then that gives one extra reason to max tech for that unit, then if it doesn't, especially important in worlds that have limited numbers of tech levels.

Now are you done questioning why I want to know? If you know, please tell me, whoever.
Tech levels alter the base stats of the units, they don't add separate stats, so any modifiers to a units strength are based on the stat determined by it's level.