Paladin Item Guide

Andrewnius

It's nice to know, but wont really be any use, seeing as as soon as we get the item we know what it does anyway. :p

But I like all the pics. The one with a sword looks a bit queer. D:
As a person new to the game(not the type the game) i found the guide quite usefull. It lets me see what i can work towards.

Morte14

i have had most of them except the bow to the far right, the sword, and the lance\spear thing.

Elan Morin

I have a question about Kalid's Telescope. Somebody told me that if you equip your pally with it and send him with your scouts then the report will not only show the troops outside the village, but also where they are located. Does anybody know if this is true?

If this item only shows the troops outside the village then it would be completely useless, as this is shown anyway as long as enough scouts survive.

pyker42

I have a question about Kalid's Telescope. Somebody told me that if you equip your pally with it and send him with your scouts then the report will not only show the troops outside the village, but also where they are located. Does anybody know if this is true?
No, that is untrue. It only shows units outside the village, not where those units are located. Only when you noble a village do you get to see the location of the troops outside the village.

If this item only shows the troops outside the village then it would be completely useless, as this is shown anyway as long as enough scouts survive.
It isn't as useful, but it is hardly useless. It guarantees a full scout report regardless of the losses of your scouts, which is a hell of a lot better than needing 90% to survive.

Besides, there are only a couple worlds that combine the pally and weapons with scouts that can see units outside the village, so most of the time the telescope gives you something that you just can't do without it.

darth krod

I would just like to say that on some worlds the effects of the weapons are more powerful. Such as on w32 Alethia's Bonfire increases the defensive power of catapults tenfold.

pyker42

I would just like to say that on some worlds the effects of the weapons are more powerful. Such as on w32 Alethia's Bonfire increases the defensive power of catapults tenfold.
They're called advanced weapons. :icon_rolleyes:

ony7

i have a little question
if a paladin is supporting a village and is equiped with a weapon will that weapon have an effect on all the troops from that village or only on the troops from his desgnated village?
let's take for example the aletheya's bonfire. if i sent 1000 cats with the paladin from one village and another 1000 cats from another village, will the paladin have an effect only on the 1000 cats from his village or on the entire troops?

Maqmang

You are all blind

There is the picture of the pally with it, but its not in the weapons chamber is what they are saying.....

maybe you should get reading glasses.... :icon_razz:

Find the sword and the morning star, now look down and to the right. :icon_rolleyes:

ericbomb988878

Wow great guide, thanks for putting this together. I am crossing my fingers for the axe.

Also since OD= % does that mean I can be sure that someone with less OD has less % then me?

Last edited by a moderator:

servy

Wow great guide, thanks for putting this together. I am crossing my fingers for the axe.

Also since OD= % does that mean I can be sure that someone with less OD has less % then me?
No, you cannot. First off, you get a base amount each day, so someone could have more OD but less time in the world, and secondly it's not a direct relationship.

Soft Stuff

Contributing Poster
Quick question: When does the pally weapon go up 3% daily cos im at 99% and the wait is killing me. Am on my way to kiill some troops. takes 1 hour though.

EDIt: Unsucessful scout attack with dead pally and all scouts dead but i have kalids telescope.
Do i see troops?

Last edited:

servy

Quick question: When does the pally weapon go up 3% daily cos im at 99% and the wait is killing me. Am on my way to kiill some troops. takes 1 hour though.

EDIt: Unsucessful scout attack with dead pally and all scouts dead but i have kalids telescope.
Do i see troops?
No, you don't.

servy

Question about the scope. If I run an all Scout offense, with my pally equipped with the telescope, will my Pally fall if facing regular troops, or only against scouts?
Ask the simulator. It will depend on the specifics.

bioniclepete

wow that must have taken a year to get all the weapons! ive been playing for a month and all i have is the halberd of guan yu

KingS TribaL18

Still Going Strong
i got all the weps only 6-8 months.. maybe you don't attacking someone?.. the weps can found when you are always attacking.. ^_^

TheSinisterGrin

Its in there
Why in the hell you bumped a thread that over 6 months old is beyond me.. But the post you're replying to is over 3 and a half years old.

#7 2008,January 13th, 16:59 Top
That "full" weapon chamber is not full. Nimrod's composite bow is missing.

Necromancers these days.. :icon_rolleyes: