Paladin Item Guide

Repentance Requiem

Probably took him that long to figure out a good answer. In the end "Its in there" proved to be the best he could come up with.

wassabi69

I have a question. It may or may not have already been explained. I would open a support ticket but I thought Id come here first.

If your stacking a village and you have multiple weapons in there, let's say 4 Bonfires. Is the effect multiplied 4x ?

TheSinisterGrin

I have a question. It may or may not have already been explained. I would open a support ticket but I thought Id come here first.

If your stacking a village and you have multiple weapons in there, let's say 4 Bonfires. Is the effect multiplied 4x ?
No, it's not. However, I believe if you have multiple items, the effect applies to the troops that it applies to.

I.E. a spear weapon paladin and a sword weapon paladin will give bonuses to all spears and swords in the village.

3FFA

I got a question.does my paladin gets any research points to discover an item while supporting?

skipjack

I have several questions:
1. If you restart in the same world, would you loose all paladin items or not?
2. Is only ODA is important in getting items quicker? Or do you count also wall and building demolishing or something else, for example, scouting new players?
3. Is there any formula of how much ODA do you need to get new 1% of this pally search of new items process?

Thanks!