Paladin Names - Easter Eggs

DeletedUser

I named my pally Bill Clinton and he wont attack anyone but he has a lot of dates and seems very happy. :)

DeletedUser

i went with George bush. my troops attack random targets all over the world just because

DeletedUser

Named mine Obama only to log in later and find my Village HQ painted black and a BBQ happening at the rallypoint. Hmmm... All the other villas around me increased their wall level. Strange:)...

Droideka7

Named mine Obama only to log in later and find my Village HQ painted black and a BBQ happening at the rallypoint. Hmmm... All the other villas around me increased their wall level. Strange:)...
I tried naming mine Joe Biden but all that happened is he mass-mailed everybody in my continent my village setup, farms, troop levels, and password.

DeletedUser

I named mine Dick Cheney. Then I logged off, when I logged back in I had been kicked out of my tribe for war crimes.

DeletedUser72782

i named mine lizy...

i got a hamburger for an item, and now i can ban whoever i want whenever i want :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

lol, that explains why a hamburger :icon_razz:

My pally name - Zerou is a shemale :O
Special Item/weapon - You don't wanna know :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

On a sort of Random note, i think the best pally name ive come across is "Was A B**ch"

Theres something a little amusing when you send your pally out and he dies and you get a message of

"Your paladin was a b**ch and has died"

DeletedUser

Paladin Name: Bruce Lee
Unique Item: Light Saber
Special Power: Glows in the dark :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm at 93%, so I'm going for the Michael Jordan Shoes! IF YOUR LYING IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

DeletedUser

Paladin name: Katy Perry
Unique item: Cherry Chapstick
Special power: Can kiss girls, and like it. This can power can also occur without the boyfriend minding. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Paladin name: Robert De Niro
Unique item: SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!
Special power: Gives you the ability to spam and speak 1337 in the w38 forums.