Paladin. retires from W13

Shadryk 01

I sadly report that Paladin.'s account is deleted. His villages are now barbarian.

Paladin was a great warrior and capable leader. He is the founder of [R], and led the tribe for 2 years. That tribe was once the most feared and respected in W13. It was #1 overall and #1 in ODA. He deserves to be mentioned in any Hall of Fame that TW may establish for distinguished players.

While we traded nukes in-game and on this forum, privately, we had a good relationship overall. He will be missed.

shagohad

ahhh... paadin will be missed... the decline since i left is makin me sad.. i don even kno if ill come back... i cant bring myself to press the delete button =(

DeletedUser

been a pleasure in playing along with u pally guess prem ran out ?gonna have to take the top spot in od =)

DeletedUser

He will definatley be missed, one of the standout players, great guy.

TheHowling

Just when you thought win, he did some unexpected things.

A truly great player and a great foe

DeletedUser

Damn guy left me sitting his old ( like, ancient ) W2 account! He ain't logged in to check in for more than a month...

Uh. Anyone able to give me a pointer at either his fb addy or a hint at his msn addy, or some other way of getting in touch? I know I got his msn, but I'm just not sure which one is his... :icon_razz: A pm would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Salute Paladin.

Good to see the old world still going strong.

Fight on.

Doom Grinder.

paladin.

thanks all for you're kind words :)

Didn't actually mean for my account to go barb but it was going to happen eventually. Most of my close friends in tw had quit so there was no real fun left in the game (no more 1000 page convos :p). aaanyway special thanks to shad and inso for making the game interesting, not sure how long we had this rivalry or even why. Probably something to do with you guys being as strong as you are ;) but the inso tribe is defiantly 1 of a kind in tw and it's good to see that world 13 hasn't come to a family hug win for the end. gl guys

Sorry grim! i'll find you on msn XD

DeletedUser

slowly the hands of time are catching up to w13...sorry to see ya go

DeletedUser

hell paladin quitting all of tw ? nah hel be back on another world:p 113 maby :p`

jimmy513

Sad news for TW. This game literally became like a second life for us and it really sucks to see a lot of your friends leave the game

DeletedUser

You were a pleasure to play for Paladin. Good on ya mate!

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL Paladin. You were a great player from when i was on the world. Hope to see you on another world.