Paladin weapon Aletheia's bonfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that it was usable, but without the whole 'defensive powers increased tenfold' shenanigans. Although i do not really play this world, so do not take my word for it.

Lethal Legend

Because of world settings :icon_rolleyes:

It does work, just not with the ridiculous defence bonus.

netjakdim

Try attacking without it and see what happens. Due to the church you will find that many of the offensive items are basically trash on church worlds. That is why turtling and defensive items are just outrageously strong. On a normal
world 3-4 nukes clear a village if you hit a church supported village that has its full farm instead of losing the 5k troops becuase of a church it is a pain in the butt to clear.

DeletedUser

how does it make offensive weapons trash? I am quite happy with the axe 30% boost.

DeletedUser

Just for clarification for anyone confused - the bonfire does work on w58. Just not like it does on world 57.

The Paladin weapons on w58 are equipped with old bonuses enabled. On w57 they use the new bonuses.

The distinction for each weapon is explained here:
Weapons Wiki Page

HorseSoldier

Try attacking without it and see what happens. Due to the church you will find that many of the offensive items are basically trash on church worlds. That is why turtling and defensive items are just outrageously strong. On a normal
world 3-4 nukes clear a village if you hit a church supported village that has its full farm instead of losing the 5k troops becuase of a church it is a pain in the butt to clear.

methinks you need a tutorial on churches. As long as the offense is sent from a religious village, it's 100%

DeletedUser

Just to reiterate what Constant Sorrow and HorseSoldier Posted.

TribalWarsWiki said:
Aletheia's Bonfire

New style benefits (w57)
Increases the damage by catapults by 100%
Increases the defensive fighting power of your catapults by 1000%

Old style benefits (w58)
Increases the damage by catapults by 100%
AlsoWiki said:
•When attacking, the village from which the attack is launched is looked at. If this village is influenced by a church, the troops fight with full strength. It doesn't matter if the village under attack is influenced by a church or not.

Given that mindfreak seems to have responded in such a way that indicates that his question was answered, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.