Paladin Weapons

DeletedUser

Since the weapons will be coming out in round about a week, lets have a discussion on which weapons would you actually prefer to have as your first.

So when you get your weapons post here to show off or to try and get pity from people depending on the weapon you get.

ITEM LIST:
[SPOIL]Halberd of Guan Yu - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Spearman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%

Paracelsus' Longsword - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Swordsman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%

Thorgard's battle axe - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Axeman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%

Mieszko's lance - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Light cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%

Baptiste's Banner - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Heavy cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Carol's morning star - Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%

Aletheia's Bonfire - Increases the damage by catapults by 100%

Vasco's Scepter - The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively (Nobleman only).[/SPOIL]

*I take it the telescope wont be on this list? im not quite sure though...*

Well I would prefer to have either the Axe weapon or the LC weapon. I would be very very happy and would definitely cream my pants if i get either of them. :lol:

My second choice would be the weapons for the rams so ill only have to build half the amount of rams compared to usual and just spend the left over farm space on axes and lc's.

Edit: I always seem to get spears and swords or MA or Archer weapons...

Last edited by a moderator:

this could be @nyone?

i cant remember what world it was on but it had cats attack like that and there defense tenfold. i thought that was a great weapon

DeletedUser

i cant remember what world it was on but it had cats attack like that and there defense tenfold. i thought that was a great weapon

The "New Weapons" it was in tw.w2.co.uk

Its ridiculous though since if a tribe gets it and knows how to properly utilize it all they need is like 20 odd cats from each member as support.

DeletedUser11188

Yea the cat weapon with the ten fold defense was part of the newer weapons, these will be the older ones. I'd prefer the Axe or Ram weapon myself, maybe the noble boost might be nice since only 3 nobles in your first village...

DeletedUser

Yea the cat weapon with the ten fold defense was part of the newer weapons, these will be the older ones. I'd prefer the Axe or Ram weapon myself, maybe the noble boost might be nice since only 3 nobles in your first village...

But in order to actually take the village with just 3 nobles is still highly unlikely though.

Plus with the worlds no morale and slow speed, im more inclined to preserving my troops as much as possible.

Hopefully finding a pointwhore for my noble target.

* crosses fingers and pray to god that my find a point whore luck has not ran out yet. *

DeletedUser

I would love it if my paladin find Thorgard's battle axe or Vasco's Scepter

Or .......'. ..... :)

DeletedUser53692

Aletheia's Bonfire is by far my favorite, though among old weapons, Thorgard's battle axe is about the most verstile choice. 10 out of 10.
What beats raw axe firepower boost that equals several days of axe production?

Mieszko's lance is the second choice, 7 out of 10.
I will weep if I get Halberd of Guan Yu..

~D~

DeletedUser18879

Would like either Axe or LC bonus at this point. Scepter seems good for later. ( :

DeletedUser

Thorgard's Battle Axe.

Mieszko's Lance is not even close to the Axe one as i rarely use LC for clearing at the moment.

Carol's morning star is the next choice. for rams.

Others seem useless for now.

DeletedUser

I demand that the TW gods give me the scepter. Would save me the trouble of making a 5th noble for my noble train.

akirk541

I love this here if you get a nice army of cats, It takes alot of nukes to kill them off, i think this is the best weapon.
But I dont really like pallys at all they seem a bit pointless once you get over 100 villages, unless of course you need them for fast support

WaTz PopPiN?

Bonfire is by far the best weapon to get first, you can work on your first nuke AND build some D, a couple hundred cats makes a nice defense early on and since you should be catting you farms down you build them any way.

Even later in the game the cats bonfire is great, nothing like having 2000+ cats with pally to move around and destroy incomings.

Woodlandapple

I love this here if you get a nice army of cats, It takes alot of nukes to kill them off, i think this is the best weapon.
But I dont really like pallys at all they seem a bit pointless once you get over 100 villages, unless of course you need them for fast support

Bonfire is by far the best weapon to get first, you can work on your first nuke AND build some D, a couple hundred cats makes a nice defense early on and since you should be catting you farms down you build them any way.

Even later in the game the cats bonfire is great, nothing like having 2000+ cats with pally to move around and destroy incomings.

Old weapons. Cats have ordinary defence. You guys are thinking of the new weapons.

DeletedUser

after having gotten the cat weapon in w42 i actually said just how ridiculous it was, so im glad its old school weapons here. I think pretty much everyone will want the axe/LC weapon first with second choice being the ram. cat weapon is still ok, but i think the other 3 would be far more useful when trying to conserve troops.

DeletedUser

after having gotten the cat weapon in w42 i actually said just how ridiculous it was, so im glad its old school weapons here. I think pretty much everyone will want the axe/LC weapon first with second choice being the ram. cat weapon is still ok, but i think the other 3 would be far more useful when trying to conserve troops.

I think, with this tech system considered, many would prefer the Ram or Cat Weapon over Axe/LC ones.

...and I agree, that New-School Cat Weapon is just cruel :icon_cry: