Paladin Weapons

I Dare You.

Carol's morning star

At first you don't know what to think of this, but after a long and thorough investigation you find out that it will be quite useful:

Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%.

Could be of been worse, saves me quite alot of farm space that would of been used on rams.

IDY.

DeletedUser

Mieszko's Lance : Increases The Offensive fighting power of your light cavalry by 30% and Their Defensive fighting power by 20%.

DeletedUser

Edit: Nvm its not true.

Ok sorry about the multi-posts and the editing. It seems I was right the first time.

Back to LCTL's question about the scouting weapon...

When you send your paladin+scouts+scouting weapon, your paladin acts as a scout itself and can only be killed if the defender has twice the scouts as your attack

I don't know if the scouting weapon allows you to see buildings as well but if it does do that then it would save you two techs instead of one (as long as you send your pally+scouting weapon with the scouts)

DeletedUser

While examining the surroundings your paladin has found the following item:
Halberd of Guan Yu
At first you don't know what to think of this, but after a long and thorough investigation you find out that it will be quite useful:
Halberd of Guan Yu: Increases the offensive fighting power of your spear fighters by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why oh why???? :icon_cry:
Quite useful
For a Turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

While examining the surroundings your paladin has found the following item:
Halberd of Guan Yu
At first you don't know what to think of this, but after a long and thorough investigation you start tearing your hair out and screaming
Halberd of Guan Yu: Increases the offensive fighting power of your spear fighters by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Fixed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Carol's morning star

Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%.

Could be of been worse, saves me quite alot of farm space that would of been used on rams.

IDY.

Ditto. Here's to rammin' down walls.

DeletedUser

Damn it i got this crap item.

New item:
[SPOIL]While examining the surroundings your paladin has found the following item:

Thorgard's battle axe

Thorgard's battle axe: Increases the offensive fighting power of your axe fighters by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

You can equip your paladin with this item in your weapon chamber.[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

If you know how to play, (use axes) that's one of the better items.

DeletedUser

18% .... for the next weapon after getting that blasted sword weapon T_T