Paladins Name

DeletedUser

Hello World 47,

The Tribal Wars feature of allowing you to rename your Paladin is an interesting aspect of the game, it does not affect the game play in any way but adds that little bit of extra personalisation and uniqueness that allot of people crave to define there accounts from the rest of the hordes. This indulgence is of course self induced as no-one else can see your Paladin's name...

accolade-large.jpg

That is why I have created this Thread:

It is always interesting to know what other people call there Accounts, Village names and Paladins however only the first two interests can be fulfilled without having to take further action. In this thread the action is taken, feel free fill in the details from the template below and edit it to your needs (Such as adding extra info like favourite weapon/food/clothes etc).

Paladins Name:

Paladins Picture:

Paladins History:

Enjoy this little bit of creativity that TW has presented you and let your imagination go.

Regards

Oddity515

DeletedUser

Balthazar

Lets get the stone rolling:

Paladins Name: Balthazar

Paladins Picture:
005CTN_Keanu_Reeves_049.jpg

(The one on the Left)

Paladins History:
The name Balthazar comes from a character in the film Constantine. He is a demon sent up from hell who influences humans in order to corrupt there soul so when they die they go straight to his master in Hell.

My Paladin is named such as I like having a Hellish theme in my TW and having recently watched Constantine one can only agree that Balthazar is the utmost definition of evil.

If you have not seen the film please watch this small clip to get the feel of my Paladins Character: Movie Clip.

To add more Fluff to my Paladin in TW I will tell you that just as in the film his master Oddity515 has summoned him to World 47 where he will lead his masters hordes on a crusade destroying all in its path and sending the souls of its victims down into the underworld. Balthazar uses a rapier in battle cutting through the swathes of victims like grass, where every blow cuts flesh the victim will be consumed by the dark souls that are channelled through the swords steel.

Hope this was interesting :)

Regards

Oddity515

Last edited by a moderator:

tigerjaws

Is it possible we can change our paladin's pic ingame?

My paladin's name is Chuck Norris.

Do i need to give his history? :icon_twisted:

And here would be his pic if i could change it ingame

chuckwowcl8343.jpg

DeletedUser

paladin300.png

I just named him after myself (Austin).

I know, kind of lazy. But whatever, this guy looks pretty cool though.

tigerjaws

my paladin is better than yours. Chuck doesnt any special weapons to gain the bonus. he himself is a bonus :icon_razz: