Pally weapon %

xavier27

Hey, anyone know how many units you have to kill to get a certain percentage increase for the pally's weapon?
Do forgive me if there's an answer to this or if i post this at the wrong forum.
I am thinking that beside the percentage bar, add a column or something to show how many of this and that you have to kill before you get 100% for your next weapon. I know you get a certain percentage everyday and if you kill units. But i just want to know how many units.

crazycooper

I believe that you get certain percentage depending on how many troops/pally's (not sure) it kills.

madengineer

You dont actually need to kill anything to get %
The pally being recruited will gain % Not sure on the exact number though.

crazycooper

Yeah gain it faster by killing.

Otherwe you gain 3% a day. Depending on world speed

Nima Unknown

You get (3x world speed)% per day, so:
Speed 1 -> 3% per day
Speed 1.5 -> 4.5% per day (Rounded down. For example 4% on day 1, 9% on day 2, 13% again on day 3, 18% on day 4, etc...)
Speed 2 -> 6% per day

Depending on the troops you kill, your weapon percentage goes faster. You DON'T need to have your paladin participating in the battle in order to get those percentage bonuses. And killing any type of troops, and both as defender and as attacker, does count for getting this percentage bonus.

Junker.

Contributing Poster
Hey, anyone know how many units you have to kill to get a certain percentage increase for the pally's weapon?
Do forgive me if there's an answer to this or if i post this at the wrong forum.
I am thinking that beside the percentage bar, add a column or something to show how many of this and that you have to kill before you get 100% for your next weapon. I know you get a certain percentage everyday and if you kill units. But i just want to know how many units.
Guys above, I think he knows that he does get X% automatically everyday & that he can kill troops to boost it.

He is only asking how many troops he needs to kill to get X%

madengineer

Guys above, I think he knows that he does get X% automatically everyday & that he can kill troops to boost it.

There isnt a set amount that i'm aware of, i think if he kills any troops at all, he'll get the same amount.

Dark Prince.

You are wrong, Nima is right.

Nima Unknown

There isnt a set amount that i'm aware of, i think if he kills any troops at all, he'll get the same amount.
Don't think so. Pretty sure it does depend on either the troop count or the OD it gives. (Most likely OD. I was first to pally weapons a few times and every time I was also rank 1 ODT.)

And I don't know exactly how many troops will add how much to the percentage.