Pappa moves to Mars to find forum life

DeletedUser

Sorry, was looking on here and thought these forums are dead so wanted a forum thread 'attention grabber'!

Any chance ANYONE can contribute something to say we are at least checking in here every now and then?

DeletedUser

Yes. Sucking anything in it's path but thanks for the comment.

DeletedUser

not at all...you guys keep sucking anything in your path.

DeletedUser

Just wish we could suck a little faster!

Why cant those accounts with no players/inactive just get deleted and speed everthing up for what is now a foregone conclusion that INSO has this world!

Anyway, trick or treating with the kids tonight, plenty of sweeties for me when they gone to bed lol! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What? Delete inactive accounts...and ruin the reputation that you've worked so hard and for so long to build?

Just messing with ya pappa, good to see you're still around and trickin'n'treatin. Take care and go easy with the candy.

DeletedUser

Ha ha Zathhh you always knew how to ruffle feathers! Been a long time since you been on this forum, how you keeping?

Oh and Trick or Treat was shall we say , eventful! 1 for your bucket, two for mine I think was the ratio! Well I had to charge commission for being dragged out in the freezing weather!

And Noely, I thought you knew everything in INSO. Did Shad not tell you he retired to a Farm in Kansas to raise pigs and sheep and Zathhh is now the new leader? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser45372

And Noely, I thought you knew everything in INSO. Did Shad not tell you he retired to a Farm in Kansas to raise pigs and sheep and Zathhh is now the new leader? :icon_razz:

Impossible... INSO is still around and winning everything... Zathhh couldn't be in charge ;)

River wolf - Shrek was found to be helping the enemy and subsequently left (he pulled a "You can't fire me, I quit!" move) So he was quickly nobled out of INSO areas and kicked from the game. He claims it was due to the doctor telling him to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Impossible... INSO is still around and winning everything... Zathhh couldn't be in charge ;)

Impossible? Shad and I were always co-playing, since the Summer of '69. He was Mr. Hyde, I was Dr. Jekyll. Sorry Noe, need to know basis, only bez knew, though Raid3r suspected it for a while before he quit.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would throw this in the ring of discussion; Man we dont do the old 'Look at how many more villages we captured than you' stuff any more. Where has all the banter gone??!

Anyway, looks like we kicking arse :O)

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: GENSIS

Timeframe: 25/01/2011 00:00:00 to 03/11/2011 22:59:22

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65,934
Side 2: 16,079
Difference: 49,855

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,303
Side 2: 259
Difference: 10,044

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 628,971,216
Side 2: 154,286,221
Difference: 474,684,995

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,842,970
Side 2: 2,451,902
Difference: 94,391,068

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: P:R

Timeframe: 26/01/2011 00:00:00 to 03/11/2011 22:59:22

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65,660
Side 2: 10,514
Difference: 55,146

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,357
Side 2: 93
Difference: 4,264

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 626,356,841
Side 2: 102,800,361
Difference: 523,556,480

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,844,892
Side 2: 901,363
Difference: 39,943,529

chart

DeletedUser

River wolf - Shrek was found to be helping the enemy and subsequently left (he pulled a "You can't fire me, I quit!" move) So he was quickly nobled out of INSO areas and kicked from the game. He claims it was due to the doctor telling him to stop.

again noely your telling your side...what was found ..was nothing ..well execpt me coving my own tail...by keeping copies of some very incriminating statements made outside TW by certain inso members with regards to some lets say..."nefarious" activities. in fact noely you yourself stated in on mail it was the lack of any reports etc that made it look worse but that nothing could be proven.

DeletedUser45372

again noely your telling your side...what was found ..was nothing ..well execpt me coving my own tail...by keeping copies of some very incriminating statements made outside TW by certain inso members with regards to some lets say..."nefarious" activities. in fact noely you yourself stated in on mail it was the lack of any reports etc that made it look worse but that nothing could be proven.

post that mail.

I just read our entire skype conversation regarding you're helping NEB, and it didn't mention reports a single time. Infact, as soon as I handed you the sit back, you asked "So when do I get the boot?" That statement, in and of itself, leans heavily towards showing guilt.

What was found, was that you lied not once, not even twice, but 3 times, in an attempt to cover yourself, all of which failed miserably and were in plain sight for anyone who wished to look at the facts. You can try to deny it all you'd like, but I'm sure your doctor wouldn't want you to expend the energy on a silly game like this anymore.

DeletedUser

really noely i have the skype convos too...the ones in which you admit certain things...you wanna challenge my health..BTW i never stated my doc told me to quit..i made that choice to alleviate a stress point...my doc said to remove some stress...but of course i should expect no less than a total lack of class from some of you when it comes things like that. you knwo good and dang well i can't post the mail you speak of it was in game...i did delet the account...i made a choice..fact is you can't handle it.

DeletedUser

1. You say i was kicked from the game? by who? i left inso on may 4th after your Bull crap witch hunt...of which you will never know the truth...( i did let shad in on it finally) and i choose to leave the world on september 30th..almost 6 months later so i was niether kicked from the game..nor done so quickly..and the statement other wise is a blatant lie and you know it.

2. I never claimed a doc told me to stop playing..i did say that my doc felt like i was letting things stress me and i should do away with some of those things..i made the choice to make w13 one of them...so post up where i said the doc said to stop playing TW....either that or admit your full of it.

i am still more than capable of going toe to toe with you here noely...i can do it all day...

DeletedUser45372

You can twist and turn words all you want, in this game, you have failed... Miserably...

In your other thread, which was a real life thread and not game based at all, I wished you luck and hoped all the best for you... This is game related.

I know I know... You can't fire me, you couldn't noble me, you can't do BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... I quit... Let me guess, when the whole world mass nuked you, they didn't kick you from the world either right? you quit there too... You're a quitter and I expected nothing less.a

If this game is causing stress, you are doing something wrong... This is a game, it's supposed to be a stress reliever, and for most, that is what it does... Maybe you should question other aspects of your life instead of blaming the game and the "stress" associated with it.

Players can noble barbs all day long to stay alive, Paladin. was a great example, no matter how badly we beat him, he came back for more... He left quietly, didn't make a gigantic spectacle for the world to witness, didn't make wild claims... He persevered through it all and gave INSO a great list of battles...
You, on the other hand, have done nothing of any sort of measurable success in this game, you spam and are a horrific player and an even worse tribemate...

Want personal? I thought we were friends... I honestly, truly believed that we considered each other friends... We had a friendship that goes back well before our time in this game, hell, I was the one that introduced you to it... ingame, we chose 2 different paths... I chose to follow and lead by example, whereas you chose to lead before learning to follow... Your tribes all failed, your accounts all failed, you, as a player, failed... Where as, I, am now ranked 44 in the world, and top 35 ODA... I brought new techniques and styles of gameplay to this game, I brought new methods of mass attacking and faking... I helped build INSO to what it is today because of those things... You... failed...

There is nothing you can say or do that will change any of that... Nothing you say or do can change that the doctor told you to "do away with things that stress you out" and in turn, you chose w13... Not tribalwars, but W13... could it be because you were losing? How many INSO villages did you noble? 3... how many did INSO noble from you? 1,147... in the few weeks that you were in NEB, you lost 10,000,000 points... you were down to 300+ villages... you survived by eating barbs and being out of reach... you were decimated.

Listen to the doc, get lost.