Pappa moves to Mars to find forum life

DeletedUser

hi all,
seems a balanced world.
i think i used to play it at the very beginning and than left it.

also nice to see some ennemies from world 3 (pappasmurfs)
:p

DeletedUser

Cheeseman...as much as I am trying I just cant remember those early years!

At the minute it is far from balanced. The rest of the world seems to have fell asleep. Just a few good active players left and then there are some who just wont quit until they are rimmed!

DeletedUser

oO, i see...

worst things are inactive players who don't press the delete button...
and usually, those king of players aer not closer the frontline.

they simply deserve to be rimmed !

anyway, hopes things will be more balanced in the future ,)

good luck

DeletedUser

lol - yes, he is shag. I'm taking a long break from online games, I think my account has long turned grey. Hope you're doing OK old friend, keep your head low if you're still out in the desert.

@pappa - No life on Mars!

shagohad

na im back home man... im sad to see the state of the world as ive gotten home you should join w60 with me man jus hang around

Shadryk 01

Here we go again...

msmshrek1 was exposed as a traitor and fled the tribe. Not the first player to do so, but definitely the most striking case we've had. Some players use TW as a chat room, while admitting that they aren't the most effective gamers. BMC is a good example. I believe most of these players are also very young. Msmshrek1 is older than most who choose to spend their life on this forum (which is a bit odd). He also talks a big game. However, his in-game ability is just horrible. He can't fight and has no interest in learning how. He is also a profound and unapologetic liar, willing to go to great lengths to tell or defend a story that has no basis in truth. Clinically, I suspect there are some psychotraumatic or psychological issues that may contribute to his odd behavior.

CLICK HERE to view history, analysis and supportive evidence regarding his betrayal of INSO. This topic is nine pages long. NOT ONCE does MSM ever deny any of this. Note that another player did create a dummy account under a similar name....but that is not him.

Msmshrek1 left this world tribeless, friendless and void of credibility. His name is mud. Any member of this tribe gains instant credibility on any other world they join. It's a foot in the door, much like having a college degree on your resume. Msmshrek1's record of service is the equivalent of having a felony crime on your resume.

DeletedUser

Hey it is actually good to start to see some old enemies and foes returning back to the forums!

Shag, good to see you back safe. I hope your tour wasn't too eventful...Am considering W60, but depends who jumps on board!

ZATHHH - Long time no speak, hope you are keeping well? Fancy W60?

DeletedUser

So after just a week this thread goes dead...come on people can we start a fight or a slanging match? Or hows about some naked mud wrestling or something!

DeletedUser

wisescarab as a duke of nova, it sounds rather like youre the histories biggest refugee, then a proud member of inso.

if you had any sort of balls whatsoever, you would have done like paladin, and fought it out til the last village.

TheHowling

wisescarab as a duke of nova, it sounds rather like youre the histories biggest refugee, then a proud member of inso.

if you had any sort of balls whatsoever, you would have done like paladin, and fought it out til the last village.

Most tribes have players from other trbes and its a choice thing. Paladin chose his road and others chose a different route.

Do not be hasty to mock anyone their decision.

I bet you never stayed in a single tribe the whole time of a world. anyone who did I would question rofl...

DeletedUser

Apparently I made 14 tribe changes, but hey, I am still alive and doing well! Where are you Dexa?

DeletedUser

Apparently I made 14 tribe changes, but hey, I am still alive and doing well! Where are you Dexa?
Dude, game says I did 8 tribe changes before I handed off the account to Cheryl. And I was only in 4 tribes the whole game while I played. It goofs some times and says you left and then rejoined when you never did.

DeletedUser

Dude, game says I did 8 tribe changes before I handed off the account to Cheryl. And I was only in 4 tribes the whole game while I played. It goofs some times and says you left and then rejoined when you never did.

Maybe I didnt tribe jump as much as I thought then in the early days...Thanks for pointing that out...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Dear lord guys. I'm about to start my 12th world. Only 2 of my previous one's are still running. W56 and this one. Are you all asleep here? Whats taking Inso so long to finish it off?