Parades

DeletedUser

technically it depends on the technicality of the technicals

DeletedUser

You cannot learn to walk on water. You just do it. If you must learn it, you best not do it, just to be safe.

DeletedUser

Stop trying to rain on my parade! D:

Jess - Hurry up and finish the book & apply it to real life <3333333

DeletedUser

There shall be a downpour of hypothetical rain on your parade! Forever 'n ever!

Reading material with real world applications are awesome!

DeletedUser

Hey guys, if you are feeling helpful, read my blog at www.rantingsthereof.blogspot.com

It'd be very appreciated. And if you could tell people about it if you like it, that'd be awesome. I want to make some money of this someday if possible. ;D

DeletedUser

Nah. You GRIND!'rs/ex-GRIND!'rs are always think of what's in it for you, eh?

My post was asking if anyone was feeling helpful, not if anyone was feeling greedy.

DeletedUser

When you set money or attention as your goal, you are very unlikely to achieve anything. Firstly, there are about a billion internet blogs where people just like you rant about their opinions. a lot of them have the right contacts and generate a large following, but even they never make it to the top of the radar; because people don't use the internet to read opinions. They are far more interested in funny pictures, videos and news. They only care about the thoughts and 'rantings' of people that have already acquired fame for some other reason.

P.S. Hi W29 :)

DeletedUser89005

Hi FB..
glad to see you are still around and well pardon my english "without that big whip of yours..lol"
hope all is well and things are good..
BB24..

Last edited by a moderator: