Paradise Lost...

DeletedUser

Thanks u6. I didn't get the mail. I coplay so mails often go unread by individuals. I've already talked now though, so it doesn't matter. But anyway I say we just fight this out where it counts, in-game.

DeletedUser

If I where you U6 I would see a Doctor, the chip you have is seriously damaging you.

Oh the irony?

Thanks u6. I didn't get the mail. I coplay so mails often go unread by individuals. I've already talked now though, so it doesn't matter. But anyway I say we just fight this out where it counts, in-game.

Understandable, it happens to a lot of people. I figured that, to be honest. I was a tad sleep-deprived at the last post :icon_razz:.

And yes, I would agree...except that people like remf decide to post like above, and people like geani and shaggy insult my RL (as have numerous other GotRob members), and then say I'm a bad person for "trolling".

DeletedUser

U6 you should be coongratulated for this post.

This is some damning information and instead of making a giant flame post have written a well thought out and constructed viewpoint.

Well done.

Well said, I agree its a good post...
I always knew Geani was annoying, assumed she was stupid but never imagined her betraying a GotRob member like this :icon_eek:
I always believed she had some stupid annoying loyalty to GotRob and its members...now I find she's just annoyingly stupid :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

now that you read the mail about shaggys ban are you going to keep chatting or follow the ban would be my question?

DeletedUser

I don't feel the need to insult geani on a mental or RL level. There is no need for that, and I feel it's a waste of time. Rather, I just want to question why they feel it is necessary to ban posts on the externals. Could it be that they fear what people can see about them and how they've represented themselves?

DeletedUser

well being the new shaggy in w59 i plan to give all gotrob players the right to post and play this game anyway they choose too!!!! and prehaps they can form a new tribe called FreeGotRob they could have there own bill of rights?

http://youtu.be/SnO9Jyz82Ps

Last edited by a moderator: