Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53562

Paranoia seems rife in this world. As do unicorns... but I digress...

normal_paranoia-450x360.jpg

First Sabotur was convinced BFF were going to declare. He got his whole tribe(s) all worked up about it and got himself (and very few others) stacked. He bragged about his defensive skills and how we couldn't play but now he's half rimmed and resorting to barbling.

[spoil]
Side 1: Tribes: BFF

Side 2: Tribes: Kenny, SushiPlayers: Saqua007

Timeframe:
Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41

Side 2: 3

Difference: 38
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 294,119

Side 2: 15,805

Difference: 278,314
chart
[/spoil]

Please note that these stats do not include their academy, WP and the circle tribes which have all since disbanded.

The paranoia did not stop there though... oh no. It went on to our only ally... the illustrious rank one tribe, Thief.

Vamler, duke of Thief is quite a character. He plays one side against the other and fishes like Bear Grylls himself. They've got a 1.5 million lead on the rank two tribe... not out of skill but out of merges, hugs and recruitment, yet he still feels the need to contact other tribes to organise a gang bang on BFF. All while maintaining the facade of being a good ally.

Our first issue was with the merge of Panda... who the heck recruits in their ally's K and expects things to be hunky dory?

The next issue comes with their "family." We made a diplomatic relationship with Thief, but when we start nobling -A- villages in our K, they decide they don't like that and we should have known they were "the same tribe." How could we have the gall to noble their backup plan!? :eek:

But then it continues...

[spoil]
[11/06/2014 18:37:57] Livan: ok :)
[11/06/2014 18:38:07] Livan: I don't ask for the villages back
[11/06/2014 18:38:10] Livan: we are taking care of mehsi
[11/06/2014 18:38:26] Livan: just mark them if possible there shouldn't be anyone else from outside Thief in K54 or 44
[11/06/2014 18:38:38] Livan: and if there is you let me know so I can take care of it before they get attacked[/spoil]

All good, right?

In the meantime he's making plans with Sushi to declare, despite the fact that their top player is nomming on all that fishy goodness. He also approaches Fit and Socks asking them to gang up on us, all while playing the happy ally.

We got wind they were stacking their frontline and scout reports last night confirmed that, so Sumner, being Sumner decided to act upon that while the rest of us were sleeping and so beginneth... the war on Thief and their nubs.

Instead of helping Amulet who was the one being attacked, Vamler sat him and sent some hysterical attacks and pathetic snipe attempts on Hairclippers which resulted in all of nothing and then put him up for internals. He also copied his troop counts and gyazo'd it, like the rules allow. Oh wait... :icon_redface:

So to cut a long story short... we decided to do what they'd been planning to do for awhile... and declare...

[spoil]
0c52051d300f68a6cc08f64f86e39e1f.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Thief, -A-
Players: Amulet Amigo

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,012
Side 2: 0
Difference: 165,012

chart

[/spoil]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DeletedUser

I have heard rumours that the streets are going to swallow you Thief.

Michael Corleone.

Their "allies" were plotting against them... what do you expect? :icon_rolleyes:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Their "allies" were plotting against them... what do you expect? :icon_rolleyes:

They make diplomacy without any intention to uphold it. First chance they get to try and justify it they pounce. Wouldn't blame Thief in the slightest for doing what they did. Too bad they couldn't be smart about it. Socks are hardly going to side with them. Onfire, Socks and BFF all tight enough. I doubt anything could be said in any of those tribes without it being leaked to each and every one of them through multiple sources them.

Nothing new to see here. Good PnP too bad it's all worthless, trying to make them look like the good guys when they clearly are just as bad.

Forum warriors of BFF to your battle stations at once. Almurph the great is laying siege to our so far undisputed forum post. The onslaught of Almurphs valid points must begin now. Lead by Sir commander Michael Corleone of the no one cares army battalion.

Eventually all the soldiers of the BFF squadron will be alert and make up for Sir commander Corleone mishaps. The battle begins..

Michael Corleone.

Wow Im a forum leader for a tribe I am not even in? I just like to point out the bullshite that you spew out of your mouth, parasite.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i4i, reporting for duty.

And that is why you lead that battalion, Sir.

Morning Sargent Sandals. I see you're waiting for your foot soldiers to begin the onslaught. Probably a better option to get the likes of Dallow to do your dirty work. You're far to intelligent to bother defend this thread. That is, unless you are directly ordered to do so.

DeletedUser96026

OMGZ I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR ALLIES WERE PLOTTIN TO ATTACK US

Ryp said I have the best acting skills in the tribe

DeletedUser

Attack allies. What a shocker ;o

You could always join in the fray...oh, wait :icon_redface:

I see your reading comprehension skills are still quite rudimentary. You should really work on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And that is why you lead that battalion, Sir.

Morning Sargent Sandals. I see you're waiting for your foot soldiers to begin the onslaught. Probably a better option to get the likes of Dallow to do your dirty work. You're far to intelligent to bother defend this thread. That is, unless you are directly ordered to do so.

Would you like me to find your mammy?

Status
Not open for further replies.