Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, i was interested in what you had to say before that comment (reason i read it) as even though there was a slight sense of butthurt, it was nothing like others have been displaying...

However, your post about what you did on world 2 had no relevance to the topic at all as the situation was completely different (and i suspect you posted it so people would think "maybe he isnt just a butthurt noob") or maybe it was a public attempt at getting an invite to BFF, to whom you mentioned you were close in location.

All in all your posts are all pointing towards stereotypical situations which have been pointed out to not fit this situation, however you feel the need to keep repeating it over and over.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, i was interested in what you had to say before that comment (reason i read it) as even though there was a slight sense of butthurt, it was nothing like others have been displaying...

However, your post about what you did on world 2 had no relevance to the topic at all as the situation was completely different (and i suspect you posted it so people would think "maybe he isnt just a butthurt noob") or maybe it was a public attempt at getting an invite to BFF, to whom you mentioned you were close in location.

All in all your posts are all pointing towards stereotypical situations which have been pointed out to not fit this situation, however you feel the need to keep repeating it over and over.

Because and everyone else on this thread have been so on topic. If it's going to bug you when others venture away from the topic don't do it yourself. It's that simple.

His posts have been fine and I highly doubt he want's to join. If he did it wouldn't be the end of the world. You can always learn a lot from rank 1 tribes It wouldn't be my cup of tea but it's understandable. Anyway we can all say what we like. Until he actually joins your tribe you can't really prove anything he said was serious. I think he was joking though. Something you like to do often but can't accept from other people.

Sort it out bro.

DeletedUser

One thing I didn't miss about these forums was that word..."Butthurt"...gads. Anyway, I don't know what I would be "butthurt" about? Merely offered my opinion on happenings other people mentioned in this thread. You think they don't apply, that's fine. Wasn't forcing my opinion on you...

For the record, I did ask to join BFF when I was 300ish points big. Even tried to blag it by mentioning how good I was in world 2! Biggest tribe on my continent, it made sense. Hadn't read these forums though. Now I'm not so sure we'd be a good fit. A) I probably joined the party a bit late to have any real influence on this world, and B) not sure I could handle the aforementioned crazy skype parties.

In any case with the exception of my wee story (which was told to reassure your buddy that understood his point and agreed with him) what you've described of my actions sounds pretty much on topic to me! This thread of discussion tho, definitely isn't. Perhaps we should mention the war? :icon_wink:

lavim

Several players just left Thief, which may have something to do with their duke being banned right now. Time to abandon the sinking ship?

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Several players just left Thief, which may have something to do with their duke being banned right now. Time to abandon the sinking ship?

1. What a surprise
2. I think it's a combination of everything that is currently happening.
3. Doesn't matter. Pretty rhetorical question.

Usefulness of post - not very.

One thing I didn't miss about these forums was that word..."Butthurt"...gads. Anyway, I don't know what I would be "butthurt" about? Merely offered my opinion on happenings other people mentioned in this thread. You think they don't apply, that's fine. Wasn't forcing my opinion on you...

It's a key indicator that the person opposing your argument has nothing else they can respond with. At least they try.

Since when did Thief 'dissolve'. The only reason they were ever ahead of us is because they had more members, now we've evened that out, we are 2million points ahead. That's nothing. We are 43 days into this world, there is plenty of time for Thief to spark a comeback.

Dissolving. As in right now.

Last edited:

mattcurr

It's a key indicator that the person opposing your argument has nothing else they can respond with. At least they try.
Do you honestly think your posts have been unbiased and valid? Like for real are you going to attempt to tell me that? I often give unbiased opinions and I'll openly admit when my tribe is struggling in ways that people on the forum are saying, like w73 for example most recently, your posts not so much. I had never seen you before this world, and I can say unequivocally you came off as an idiot with a hardon for some of the players in BFF. And note the small differential here, Im not saying you're an idiot, I dont know you, but you sure as hell come off as an idiot. And I wont mince words any two ways about it, if you start doing math saying 1+1=89 you're gonna come off as an idiot. And thats basically what you've been doing.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you honestly think your posts have been unbiased and valid? Like for real are you going to attempt to tell me that? I often give unbiased opinions and I'll openly admit when my tribe is struggling in ways that people on the forum are saying, like w73 for example most recently, your posts not so much. I had never seen you before this world, and I can say unequivocally you came off as an idiot with a hardon for some of the players in BFF. And note the small differential here, Im not saying you're an idiot, I dont know you, but you sure as hell come off as an idiot. And I wont mince words any two ways about it, if you start doing math saying 1+1=89 you're gonna come off as an idiot. And thats basically what you've been doing.

Let me guess. You're in BFF and butthurt you didn't get passed the recruitment section of my premade ;o

mattcurr

Let me guess. You're in BFF and butthurt you didn't get passed the recruitment section of my premade ;o

Im confused I didn't make it lol? You invited me... I'd never even heard of you before you invited me :/ lol Did you just decide I didn't make it now. Im fairly apathetic other than finding it amusing

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This never happened. It was decided when you weren't invited to the tribe and removed from the conversation. Nice try though. Don't be too embarrassed about this now.

So I was right then and ohh no Matt hasn't heard of me. This is terrible news. Golly gosh what will I do with my life now D;

lavim

1. What a surprise
2. I think it's a combination of everything that is currently happening.
3. Doesn't matter. Pretty rhetorical question.

Usefulness of post - not very.

Sorry almurph, figured i'd post something relevant to the Thief/BFF war. I dont think anything has been more relevant to the topic for the last several pages, and I'm positive nothing more important than the duke being banned and some of their top players leaving has happened.

However, please carry on with your hatred of everyone that has/had anything to do with BFF/Illuminati/Wobble. Maybe if my signature didnt have accounts from wobble/BFF you wouldn't hate me :'(

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry almurph, figured i'd post something relevant to the Thief/BFF war. I dont think anything has been more relevant to the topic for the last several pages, and I'm positive nothing more important than the duke being banned and some of their top players leaving has happened.

However, please carry on with your hatred of everyone that has/had anything to do with BFF/Illuminati/Wobble. Maybe if my signature didnt have accounts from wobble/BFF you wouldn't hate me :'(

On topic, yes. Usefulness - no. Just like I stated. The tribe you're in is irrelevant but if you try and make it look like that was ever a factor, it wasn't. Sorry to disappoint.

DeletedUser108753

Yet another Dominant world performance by the core group of wobble/party//BFF. So long as they continue to play No hauls, I don't see any other tribe coming close to being a challenge.

DeletedUser

Yet another Dominant world performance by the core group of wobble/party//BFF. So long as they continue to play No hauls, I don't see any other tribe coming close to being a challenge.

Time to jump in here.

Yep BFF has some great players, but I don't really think it's fair to think that they will win no hauls till the end of time.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You're going to win a terribleo HP round and won w65. You are still no where near the class of W2V as proved on w71 (Two world winners) when they are about to win that world. Not your little core group who think they're ace for winning a world.

/areyouseriousrightnow

DeletedUser108753

You're going to win a terribleo HP round and won w65. You are still no where near the class of W2V as proved on w71 (Two world winners) when they are about to win that world. Not your little core group who think they're ace for winning a world.

/areyouseriousrightnow

Hahah mad sooo mad, Why tho? You might get a chance at being dominant in a no hauls world once these guys stop playing, be patient a day will come when they hang their boots.

Oh my 2 world winners such class such skill, such fair play.

I doubt they think they are Ace. People just know they are, even you do.

arabela

BFF didn't really have competition in this world. There are a lot of serious and skilled players like BFF players that didn't join this world, and everybody knows this. BFF will win 90% but we can't say they had a hard one, since competition was so low (and i mean quality of players as individual, not tribes).

I am a bit shocked to see so many noobs in HP, tbh.

DeletedUser105718

Neither did W2V in w71. They had no competition at all. But they are the good ones, right? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Idk about W2V and i didn't say they were magically good, i was sharing my thoughts about this world. idk what u are talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.