Parmenion's Signature Competition!!!

Discussion in 'World 30' started by parmenion, Jan 12, 2011.

Share This Page

1. parmenion

parmenion Guest

Here we are folks!!!

We're at Parmenion's second artistic tournament of World 30!!!!

This competition is only to every player on World 30 and ex-players of world 30 if they even play an account for a week to receive the prize. (Specifically included to nip ambiguous flaming in the bud.)

The competition and prize are very simple:

TO ENTER

Make me a legal signature as per normal Tribal Wars rules allow for signatures within the specifications required.

You may enter up to 3 entries (SFC's one in a seperate thread doesn't count unless he posts it here).

Prize

5000 PREMIUM POINTS!!!!

Premium to be divided as follows:

1st prize = 1400 PP
    2nd prize = 1200 PP
    3rd prize = 1000 PP
    4th prize = 800 PP
    5th prize = 600 PP

The points are deliberately designed this close together to encourage fair competition regardless of where you stand in political relations on this world. However, I am promoting my own propaganda in hoping to win your adoration and respect in the old in the old fashioned way of simply buying it :)

This is not a joke, nor a con in anyway. Today I found out I will have a daughter to celebrate soon and I wish to share my good fortune with a community that has been very good to me. I enjoy playing here and you all make that experience fun and I will be both sad and elated the day this world ends.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
  2. bobbynaked

bobbynaked Guest

Congrats on havin' a kid!

I'll see if I can't whip up something interesting.

3. parmenion

parmenion Guest

Thanks man - looking forward to it :)

And by the way girls and guys - feel free to be deprecating in your sig humour. I enjoy satire and self deprecating humour so please feel free to have the signature taking the pi$$ out of me. They will be equally well received.

4. KarmaX

KarmaX Still Going Strong

Don't want to start posting off track stuff, but I'd like to congratulate you. Praying for a healthy and happy family on RAM's behalf. Cheers!!!!!!

5. parmenion

parmenion Guest

Appreciate it man :)

6. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Good idea Parm !!! And many wishes for the "arrival" :)

7. WildCats

WildCats Guest

Congratulation on the great news. Hope mommy and the baby will have a healthy pregnancy and that you wont have to run out in the middle of the night for all kinds of munchies too often lol

/me wonders if he can buy out an artist to make a nice signature for this contest.

8. wanderer30

wanderer30 Guest

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your daughter!!
    As someone with two myself you might want to look into getting a real axe and not just for this. It's never too early to practice, this way it looks used when the boys come by. :)

9. Congratz Parm... !!!!! that's great news :pPP...

10. SOLDIER 1st Class

SOLDIER 1st Class Still Going Strong

Nice, very nice indeed Parm!

Congratulations on the good news. I wish your daughter good health, and fortune.
    How long until she can play tribal wars? :icon_razz:

That is a lot of premium to give away, I, almost feel harsh taking that much PP. Almost. :icon_evil:
    Would it be possible (providing I get a podium finish) for you to somehow get the PP on another server? .US server for example?

I propose a deal, I send you the sigs and you transfer me half of your winnings. Sound good? :icon_razz:
    See I'm an artist and a business man. :icon_biggrin:
    Only joking, it's not right to bring any sort of foul play to such a pure and joyful event on W30, let's admit, we are given very few occasion such as these.

Parm, do you have any requests?
    But I think you want to leave it down to the artists creativity?

Anyway, I'll put them in 1 at a time if that's ok? Don't want to rush them because. :icon_razz:

P.S, just to let everyone else know, the sig in the other thread took me 10 minutes to make. I'll be spending longer on these 3 :p

11. electricool

electricool Guest

Congratulations on the new arrival Parm.

-I would like a shot at this, but I have exams this week and the start of the next. When is the closing date?

12. parmenion

parmenion Guest

SFC - I can always create on .US server buy PP and transfer and then delete - that's not really a hassle.

There is no stopping people from enlisting the services of people who can make sigs.

I have not yet set a closing date as I want to generate as much interest as possible and I will ensure that everyone gets at least 2 weeks notice. At the moment I am thinking the competition will run until the end of February. I will give a lot of notice before I decide on the closing date.

Earlier is of course better as it gives me time for entries to grow on me!

13. SOLDIER 1st Class

SOLDIER 1st Class Still Going Strong

Sig #1:

THIS ONE IS AT PARMS SPECIAL REQUEST AS IT IS VERY SPECIAL TO HIM!!!
    [​IMG]

Sig #2:

[​IMG]

Sig #3:

[​IMG]

I've set the bar boys...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  14. infernal1

infernal1 Guest

[​IMG]

congratulations parm, here is my entry

15. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

congratulations :) happy times ahead,

i wont enter as im crap!:icon_razz:

16. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

we know that :lol:

Anyway, in case you did enter, you would probably have made Parm's sig, a rotating volkswagen advertisement ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. davepowa1

davepowa1 Guest

congratulations

congratulations on the joy of having something special entering your life

im sure we will find out if its a boy or a girl
    maybe we can come up with some names for you
    some that you may not of thought of

any way grats and hope its a pleasant and enjoy full arrival :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

18. jakeeboy

jakeeboy Contributing Poster

Congratz man! Hope all is well with mother and child :)

P.S We should all delete now that Parm will be up all night to farm XD

19. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

how true :lol:

20. [spoil][​IMG][/spoil]