Parmenion's Signature Competition!!!

DeletedUser

Well this is awkward.
Glad to see you're still playing Parm.
I've lost your contact a couple of years ago when I stopped playing. :icon_redface:

Congratulations for the future member of your family.

DeletedUser

The spawn of Parmenion rises?! The world shudders in fear as it's new master comes to form. ;P

Seriously though, that's awesome man! It is an earth shattering experience to have a child. They truly are the gift that keeps on giving. Congratulations.

As for the contest, I look forward to the entries. I would have been all over this when I was a player, but alas, my days are done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Chris why don't you give it a try and do some magic in your freetime? I remember you making some cool sigs some time ago (a long time ago :)). If you win a prize you could always direct parm to someone to give the won pp's.

DeletedUser

Used to play this world and was checking in and i saw this and realized that you can't have a kid coming into the world without the kid having a proper siggy himself... not a great piece of art, but someone might get a kick out of it.

6xsp5k.png

Deleted User - 2282801

Congrats Parm .... and wow to all the same faces still here after a couple of years :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Chris why don't you give it a try and do some magic in your freetime? I remember you making some cool sigs some time ago (a long time ago :)). If you win a prize you could always direct parm to someone to give the won pp's.

I am tempted, believe me, but I really don't have the time now. Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Congrats Parm .... and wow to all the same faces still here after a couple of years :icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

And I thought my presence made for a surprising cameo. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I so would.. But I suck at signatures.. but congratz anyways Parm!

DeletedUser

Hey Parmenion, this reminds me the competitions on W5 made by LFKD :D

Good to see old faces still here, and doing great!

All the best and good luck ;)

IfYouHaveBalls69 (PKs)

xinryr

First of all, I haven't been making sigs recently. The last one was like twoish weeks ago? And I'm not too happy with it. Luckily it was for an alt I don't use much.

Second, congrats on the baby girl :3 One of the greatest gifts in life is being born as a girl. They're better. Anyway...

parmsig1.jpg

I might play around with this more or start something entirely new, we'll see. The girl in the picture is BoA Kwon, who should be a lot more famous than she is :(

silvereclipes

Congrats Parm for the great news of a bundle of joy an gray hairs to come.

DeletedUser71844

Competition is heating up. Mah second sig is out. It's on my first post ;)

KarmaX

my first entry

Untitled-1.jpg

I think the image is bigger than the stated rule. Just giving you a heads up so that you can edit it.

Parm, can we also have you update the list of entries in your first post by editing all the entered pics in it.

Thanks.

Last edited: