Parmenion's Signature Competition!!!

DeletedUser79042

I am making a quick unofficial entry :)

[spoil]

parmy.png

[/spoil]

Karma, sure m8, I am a fun of your sig as well :)

bnkrmike24

r2d2 said:
[spoil]

parmy.png

[/spoil]

Karma, sure m8, I am a fun of your sig as well :)

nice one, but the link on it messed it up :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

How come nobody is fan-boy-ing my sigs? :(

LMAO

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok, Ok, I couldn't help myself. Here is one for spits and giggles. There are definitely some things I could do to touch it up -- some fine-tuning and whatnot -- but this is all I had time for today. If I get more time, I'll either do more on this, or start another.

164718_1835279005057_1332905439_32160460_7112621_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2282801

Last edited by Atraeus : Today at 05:35 Reason: I actually just did some of those touch ups. Yes, I'm anal, even at the cost of sleep.

You say that like people don't already know you're anal!?! lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Ok, Ok, I couldn't help myself.
It is understandable ... human.

robot out :lol:

PS Nice one :)

but the link on it messed it up :(

yes it needs some photoshop when I have time. I will make it official entry then ;)

DeletedUser

You say that like people don't already know you're anal!?! lol :icon_wink:

Heh... I was wondering if anyone would notice that. :icon_smile:

@ R2:

Thanks, though I should remind everyone that my sig is not an official submission. According to the rules found on the first post, I do not qualify as a contestant. Hence, my sigs will be nothing more than just for fun. That said, I have to say that I dig what I've been seeing, and I am looking forward to seeing more from you guys. Keep 'em coming!

DeletedUser

Appreciate the entries so far lads - I have been without inet access properly for the last week but back on track now and will be in a better position to have a look at all soon :)

Keep them coming guys and girls :)

DeletedUser

Second Entry

[spoil]
parm2.jpg
[/spoil]

Third and Final Entry

[spoil]
parm3.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Addition to this here is a Universal Sig Rotator, When a page refreshes your signature will change to one of the three images randomly:

[spoil]
Parm.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser89459

Now, I will explain little bit what every text mean.
Παρμενίων is the greek name of general Parmenion.
Lion of Macedon it is a historic fantasy novel written by English author David Gemmell. It is the first of two books following the character Parmenion.
"So would I, if I were Parmenion." It is is a famous replica of the Alexander the Great and quoted in Lives by [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutarch"]Plutarch[/URL].
I realy don't know if the image respect the stated rules but if this image will win I will donate all points to my tribe.

parm.jpg

rivet city

congratulations,in 15 years i will look for her on the TW battle field :p

DeletedUser

Looks like Parms dodgy internet connection over christmas has given him far too much time on his hands, he had nothing else to do but make babies. Congratz man.

btw, that dodgy internet connection may have been the wife cutting wires on you, to get you into bed, you may not need a new provider after all.

DeletedUser

I am seeing some great work here from all fronts including and especially some of the lesser known faces!!!

DeletedUser

Here's one that should instill fear in your opposition. :icon_eek:

[spoil]
2d842fd.jpg
[/spoil]