Crap Signature #1

Parm2fin.png

Crap Signature #2

Parm3fin.png

Crap Signature #2 without the text.

Parm4fin.png

slates9

1il8w7.jpg

Here's mine, I think that fuzzyness of the writing is from the website I used...I hope

DeletedUser79042

Eletro's sigs suck indeed !! Maybe he should pay parm to have them :lol:

(yours too slate :lol:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

Someone told me that Karma likes Doggie style. When receiving.

DeletedUser71844

Don't knock it till you've tried it :3

Is there a deadline to this? I'd like to do another one but not today or maybe most of this week...

You may enjoy that back-door shenanigans son, but I don't. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Karma for sig creator of the cosmos !! :icon_wink:

Good jobs so far Karma!

Now, stop declaring wars to BH :)icon_rolleyes: :lol:), quit from RAM Duke, (let noobaxes handle us :lol: since you ... declared) and get in the sig business :lol:

robot out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No voting but I guarantee I will judge all on their merits and if I have spare time will say what I liked and/or didnt like about each entry.

My prize money to give - solely my jurisdiction and I apply that principal to every player on the world and the current leader is not in BH. or BH or whatever.

KarmaX

Karma for sig creator of the cosmos !! :icon_wink:

Good jobs so far Karma!

Now, stop declaring wars to BH :)icon_rolleyes: :lol:), quit from RAM Duke, (let noobaxes handle us :lol: since you ... declared) and get in the sig business :lol:

robot out :icon_cool:

I didn't, someone else declared it.. lol :p

DeletedUser79042

I didn't, someone else declared it.. lol :p

lol! THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE DUKES IN RAM :icon_idea: ! These covert Dukes declare wars without the Duke's aprooval :lol:

People STOP accusing Karma for all of RAM's mishaps. There is an iron curtain situation.

PS Karma your sigs are great! Please (when you have time), make one for me as well.
I cannot pay, but I will nuke blast a target of your choice if I like the sig. Tribe is irrelevant - (If you choose a BH player, I prefer McMellow or Wildcats (it has been a while since I landed 500 nukes at him :lol:) )