Parmenion's Signature Competition!!!

KarmaX

You trolls.. what can I do if she says mail IG and then I was blocked previously by him long time ago? Or do you mean that parm is not a man of his words and just doing some drama to seek more attention?

DeletedUser

Maybe he just doesn't care about this game at this point. I doubt Parmenion is a guy that seeks attention (unlike you, I would add). I am fairly sure Parm will honor his words when he feels like it. You can go cry to your mama instead.

DeletedUser

That has nothing to do with class. Karma is acting like a rotten child and even insulted Parm (insinuating he wouldnt hold his words and was just an attention seeker). Parm was kind enough to do this contest. I personnally wouldn't give anything to anything to someone who insults me after.

Karma should just go back to leading is kindergarden tribe instead of doing the cry baby on this forum.

DeletedUser

really? and now you insalt the tribe as a whole? your such a man...and FYI you are just stooping down to the level you say karma is.

DeletedUser79042

Karma are you sure you haven't misplaced your pnp username and pwd? I do not believe what you wrote in this thread. This is a game of waiting and expectation afterall.
You simply have to wait for Parm to get back online to solve this issue nice and simple.
(And you still owe him a better 3d signature :icon_wink:)

KarmaX

It is not me. It was the reply I got from Cececole, your tribemate. I simply asked for the prize i deserved, which was said by wildcats to ask IG via mailing to Parm, but I was blocked long time ago by him and posted in this thread with no offense to anyone, but if you guys bitch talk against me, I'll reply in same manner.

DeletedUser79042

I am sorry you feel bitched talked over this issue.
There is a technical problem which I think cannot be resolved by a sitter atm. (the mail unblocking).
I think you are more furious about other issues rather than this. On the other hand, your tribe, even managed to "unlock" mberns dead account :lol: the past days... Wow. That was quite an accomplishment! You should be proud!
You want the pp's to pass him some? Keep that "zombie" account ingame? :lol:

KarmaX

Mberns ? Zombie? LMFAO. Bringing in Priest or Zombie hunters?

About Bitch talking, I was not feeling it, it was being bitch talked by trolls who weren't even related to the subject. You know it too that I worked for it with good intentions for Parm, and when your own tribemate don't have any decency, it just reflects ur tribe's manly words are just some sissy talks.

DeletedUser79042

your just mad her kicked you back to your death star:\
her ? :lol:

And, do I really sound that mad? I think not. But it is okay of you think I am. :icon_wink:

Oh and Karma. You do sound overstressed about this whole issue. You should not be. We all saw you had good intentions and the "verdict" by wildcats gave you credit for your efforts. (you still owe a 3d one though :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

You trolls.. what can I do if she says mail IG and then I was blocked previously by him long time ago? Or do you mean that parm is not a man of his words and just doing some drama to seek more attention?

There are many who have worked with you on this world who do not think your word is worth the breath you waste on it. Be sure your own word is respected before trying to trash someone else's. What goes on in someones private life comes before any game, s show a little respect and class, what does Parm gain by not honoring the prizes? You have been playing this game a long time, so do not think you are hurting for that PP that bad are you?

DeletedUser

What goes on in someones private life comes before any game, s show a little respect and class,

I will remember this statement next time your friend (you know, the one who pretends to be a robot in his spare time) :icon_redface: is boasting with zero integrity and modesty about the single deathstar. Or when he is "trashing" RAM because they are supposedly all account sat and inactive because of what is happening in their private life.

DeletedUser79042

your friend (you know, the one who pretends to be a robot in his spare time) :icon_redface: is boasting with zero integrity and modesty about the single deathstar.

zero integrity and ...modesty ? riiiight.

you know, the one who pretends to be a robot in his spare time

Another below the belt from you shipley. Just verifying your name calling of the past. Do you want me to refresh the memories of the readers? How you were once called by quite a few who used to post @ the pnp? bah...

your friend

I will be no modest in this. See, I have alot of friends. Friends who also are/were my ... enemies in TW. Have you ever experienced this yourself? Do not bother answering.

Stay in your cave and do pop up at the pnp on a regular basis. Your immunity to the troll spray is evident. As for your ingame performance, well... You simply do not play. Maybe the pnp is your playground. But this is not pnpWars. The game is on another web page. You know, the one you say you abandoned.

robot out (damn, most people have fun with this salute :lol: - not humans like shipley :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

I will remember this statement next time your friend (you know, the one who pretends to be a robot in his spare time) :icon_redface: is boasting with zero integrity and modesty about the single deathstar. Or when he is "trashing" RAM because they are supposedly all account sat and inactive because of what is happening in their private life.

Trash talking about game play is what the PnP is all about. When you step over that line into someones real life then that is clearly a case of disrespect. Rubbing a deathstar in your faces is gameplay. Calling someones word worthless when they have to deal with rl emergencies crosses that line. Parm had let it be known he would take care of it and poor little Karmax has a cow because he did not receive his yet. Maybe he needs to quit crossing that line.

DeletedUser

Last Body did you send an IGM to Parm?

KarmaX, BNaked and Slates got their reward already. SFC request that Dgoodhue receive his PP and that was also done.

Thank you all for your participation in this contest.