Partyyyyyy

pillburydough

at my house on sat. (parents arent home)

everyone but Hyper is invited :)

Thread for Bo :)

DeletedUser48597

Saturday? Sorry, I have football to watch, and a free morning to go hunting. Both are more important. Thanks for the invite though.

DeletedUser

Saturday? Sorry, I have football to watch, and a free morning to go hunting. Both are more important. Thanks for the invite though.

Hello Game, my Ohioan best friend <3
How was deer season for you?

DeletedUser

I'm going to be getting back from work in the US so I'll be doing something intresting and fun like washing my hair and sleeping.

DeletedUser

sorry,I have plan for sathurday,involving people that does not smell pee:icon_cool:

DeletedUser48597

One was about 100 pounds field dressed (Small, better tasting of the two.) the other was a large doe, about 220 field dressed.

No bucks this year. Still have a chance in muzzleloader season and bowhunting though. :)

DeletedUser

One was about 100 pounds field dressed (Small, better tasting of the two.) the other was a large doe, about 220 field dressed.

No bucks this year. Still have a chance in muzzleloader season and bowhunting though. :)

Gratz mate,I was thinking aobut a hunt trip too for this week-end,but no gun inlvovled,only beer and dance:lol:

(but no joke,congratz :p)

And I gotta say this:If Kristie wus here,she would cry and spank you 'poor lil deer' :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I've never had deer meat. What's that like?

Depend wich one,but imo,it taste pretty good:icon_razz:

I cant really explain,especialy in english,did you ever ate any 'wild meat' at all?

I like deer,moose,perdrix (dont ask me to translate but its a kind of bird :D) kind of wild rabbit,caribou.

And my favorite is the deer and perdrix :p

Also,a deer that you hunt,and a deer that you buy,wont taste the same,and depend of where he live,the taste will change too (nod)

but Game is probably able to answer way better then me,im not really an hunter myself,im just a greedy bish that eat the meat that is uncle hunt :D

pillburydough

Hey guys, party is tommorow - everyone ready :lol:?

Make Hyper feel bad :p

DeletedUser48597

I've never had deer meat. What's that like?

It has its own flavor, really. I'd compare it to beef, but in my opinion Venison is above and beyond it. The smaller they are, the better it tastes, too. The older they get, the tougher the meat gets.

Gratz mate,I was thinking aobut a hunt trip too for this week-end,but no gun inlvovled,only beer and dance:lol:

(but no joke,congratz :p)

And I gotta say this:If Kristie wus here,she would cry and spank you 'poor lil deer' :icon_razz:

Yes, yes she would. Or bloo. Imagine both of them. They'd be calling me bambi killer. :lol: