past w16 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeeboy

Is this a "one rule for plight and another rule for everyone else" I see you've snapped up a couple of inactives too over the last few days. Not to mention one from LTK who are now part of plight/NI! Which brings me to another point.......if NI! and plight are the same tribe doesn't that make plight a family tribe?

oh boy, I will let someone else rip this a part.

(queue legendary)

DeletedUser37644

Just pointing out to a plight member that they too have people who are content to noble inactives and barbs. I think it's a valid point when people are having a go at others for doing the same. It certainly wasn't intended to be funny.

You claimed Monsterbro didn't have the luxury of inactives and because of that he was more skillful. I showed that he had EXCESSIVE inactives, but would be as useful as this snake...
snake-eats-itself.jpg

I did ask you how he would be considered skillful and you countered with a "but she does too" remark. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You claimed Monsterbro didn't have the luxury of inactives and because of that he was more skillful. I showed that he had EXCESSIVE inactives, but would be as useful as this snake...
snake-eats-itself.jpg

I did ask you how he would be considered skillful and you countered with a "but she does too" remark. :icon_confused:

The fact that he's still here after being involved in a few wars, the fact that he still has his own account and hasn't been nobled out of the game (like jakeeboy), the fact that he's holding his own........Surely those are some points which suggest that he's the more skillful player. Anyone can make a success of a good account handed to them while being protected by the #2 tribe. All he's ever had to do is log in and use up his resources. You have a go at him for taking inactives and barbs but Seagryfn must be the WORST on TW for doing just that yet she gets........ respect? Laughable indeed. By the way, the luxury I was referring to was the luxury of being gifted an account by the #2 tribe. nothing to do with inactives.

DeletedUser37644

EDIT:
Announcement:
I came to a responce, but edit it into a complete different response. Due to it being directed to s33ujimmy and seeing how pointless communication with him will be. He will not stay on topic and will take the topic and shatter it into pieces of different topics.

Troll.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I compared the two because some people like to mock those of us who have taken barb villages or inactives yet seagryfn seems to do little else other than take barbs and inactives........LOADS of them and no one bats an eyelid. Plight are allowed to have NI! as part of their family but no one dares suggest that they're a family tribe. Perhaps someone will point out to me how that differs them from any other family tribe which you people seem to hate. Personally I see no difference at all. I also see people mocking others for poor attacks/poor defences yet I had plight members attacking me with 100 SPEARS and 50 SWORDS accompanying a nobleman. Yet Plight mock others for doing the same. Like I said, ! rule for you and another for everyone else.

jakeeboy

The fact that he's still here after being involved in a few wars, the fact that he still has his own account and hasn't been nobled out of the game (like jakeeboy), the fact that he's holding his own........Surely those are some points which suggest that he's the more skillful player. Anyone can make a success of a good account handed to them while being protected by the #2 tribe. All he's ever had to do is log in and use up his resources. You have a go at him for taking inactives and barbs but Seagryfn must be the WORST on TW for doing just that yet she gets........ respect? Laughable indeed. By the way, the luxury I was referring to was the luxury of being gifted an account by the #2 tribe. nothing to do with inactives.

Are you retarded? I have lost and taken villages of PnX... Are you still that retarded to think all I do is log in and make troops? I do more than enough to with regards to support and OPs. Far out I even organise OPs. Get your facts straight before you type in your next response.

DeletedUser

Driven so offtopic, I had to go back to the first three or four posts to work out what it was meant to be about!

Sorry fellas... also geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.