Pastor Of Muppets. (diss PnP)

mike62

If you are going to diss someone for getting nobled at least make sure its your tribe that nobles him ;)

Read the original post. His post shows it was life who nobled him, he is not trying to claim it from anyone.

DeletedUser111495

Read the original post. His post shows it was life who nobled him, he is not trying to claim it from anyone.
Think you should read mine aswell, I never claimed he was taking credit from anyone... Just pointing out would of been a better diss if he himself or his tribe nobled him rather than another tribe...

DeletedUser

We need some type of mediator in here who breaks up fights and makes the participants shake hands or hug afterwords ;) OR each person has to say one nice thing about the other person!

atmospherecf

I can't believe this thread is still active. I posted this a while back ago to add some spice to this forum...;)

DeletedUser

I see more evidence of atmosphere paying people to support him on externals than I do of his claims that people are paid to play many of the top accounts in this world lol

DeletedUser115558

What this thread is all about is out of mind, except that this is posted by Atom and it is all about how bad is Paster.

In every world where Atom play or wants to play :p start some thread on external like this. He start with some Bang , Boom Boom etc. etc.

and after sometimes he diSSappear once get nobled or his tribe falls, nothing new so i am having Popcorn ready

cat-meow-cat-meme-meow-cats-Favim.com-3812774.jpg

Ohh Wait not all his threads are like this one full of Hatred but he made some good videos too and Hip Hop, started some gr8 threads in past which was enjoyed by us a lot, so some times i think why he start such threads. ......ummmm...ummm...ummmmmmmmmm sorry still thinking why....lol

atmospherecf

I will admit.

(W82): Colour > EV
(W84): Why? > Tyrant
(W85): Rabid > EQ

Damnit, we tried. Fun and games ;)

DeletedUser

I was in a couple of those tribes that went against yours... You guys gave a good fight and I believe your tribe deserved to win a couple of those wars.. But I had godly team mates..

DeletedUser

Lord Batan's ego is too big, that is why he never wins.
He talks so much he forgets to actually play.

Last edited by a moderator: