Pastor Of Muppets. (diss PnP)

atmospherecf

Pastor of noob.. You are embarrassing Melbourne.. quit TW while you can..

pup1.png

What a shame....

pup2.png

pup3.png

pup4.png

Saved the best for last... You are not good enough to be a member of my tribe...

pup1.png

hug1.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am Alie Smart from the future of west Africa chat

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser103748

Wait so salty nub gets rimmed by LIFE and then gets mad at someone in HUG? I'm confused.....

DeletedUser

I dunno but he looks very intimidating with his light saber...

DeletedUser119047

omg.. POM got destroyed on this thread...

#RIPpastorofmuppets
#Pastor Of Muppets. got destroyed
#BIG"L" for POM

DeletedUser

He has no idea that he is even being talked about in the forums. Probably has other things on his mind. He looks like one of those guys who is a "larper" Who does the role playing battles with other people out in fields.

DeletedUser

Now that i'm unbanned I can say this.

What a stupid, stupid post. What a complete waste of time.

What is being accomplished here?

Atmosphere bragging about his tribe nobling a village, and a bunch of his lackeys coming to praise him.

once again, delivering shit tier content

DeletedUser103748

Now that i'm unbanned I can say this.

What a stupid, stupid post. What a complete waste of time.

What is being accomplished here?

Atmosphere bragging about his tribe nobling a village, and a bunch of his lackeys coming to praise him.

once again, delivering shit tier content

I come to the forums today, and I say "wow, people are actually talking. There are new posts in four threads."

All of the posts are you. How disappointed I am.

DeletedUser

People talk when everyone is friendly and can joke together. It kills it when you get someone who comes on and calls out everyone and calling it a crappy thread. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119047

random hero1, you are making yourself look like an idiot at the externals. It's obvious to see, atmospherecf has a lot of supporters and you try to diss him in his own forum thread? lols

#random hero1 = fail ...
#random hero1 = loser..

Deleted User - 10017355

random hero1, you are making yourself look like an idiot at the externals. It's obvious to see, atmospherecf has a lot of supporters and you try to diss him in his own forum thread? lols

#random hero1 = fail ...
#random hero1 = loser..

Why troll someone without supporters when you can get 5x the reaction by trolling someone that is known? Which btw he has succeeded at with all you sheep hating on him as he hated on atmos...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

#random hero1 = fail ...
#random hero1 = loser..

Why does how many supporters he has matter?

The opening post is indeed shit tier.

It's just not at all a good "diss" thread.

On the plus side, people should probably be happy that atmosphere sucks at dissing, it's largely because he's just not an asshole.

On the flipside, random hero's posts is just as useless, but to say you shouldn't insult someone because they have followers is asinine.

PS: You probably shouldn't respond back, I have more "supporters" than atmos, trying to diss me would be silly. Hurr. Durr.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

If you are going to diss someone for getting nobled at least make sure its your tribe that nobles him ;)

DeletedUser107233

that was my thinking also Volga, Fraser always seems to get stuff thrown at him to try and make him bite