Pathetic

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The leaders of Chaos & FOE went off to create a tribe on world 47 and therefore remain here only to say that "they won a world" by just ensuring the life is sucked out of the world.

Not true. atleast not from my point of view. And I was not part in making any tribes on 47.

14 is still my "home" and I dont plan to ever quit it, unless it ends.

dont worry, there will soon be outbound nobles from my account ;o)

stellro

Not true. atleast not from my point of view. And I was not part in making any tribes on 47.

14 is still my "home" and I dont plan to ever quit it, unless it ends.

dont worry, there will soon be outbound nobles from my account ;o)

I said leaders VH - and that has always been Drew & Met - sorry fella but when push comes to shove Met was always seen as the organ grinder.....

DeletedUser

Blade...lmao....there are like 12 active players in this whole world....then you have a handful of rubbish huggers tat play sim city....

huggsssssss for alllllll
another pathetic thread
there are more then 12 of us and I hope you dont think I am a sim city player

BTW I prefer to talk to the people who fight and stand up for what they say then those who run to hide behind others of those who make deals with allies and break them at their easiest convenience.

as much as I think wittman is a tool.......... well he is still a tool :icon_razz:
but there are allies that I have that anyways I like less then I lik...... hmmmmmmmm bad word choice
I respect less then I respect OMA and fire

that being said quit your whining and fight cause I am moving north I dont think there is any life down south

DeletedUser

I said leaders VH - and that has always been Drew & Met - sorry fella but when push comes to shove Met was always seen as the organ grinder.....

ohh, an other stab at trying to split us I see. unsuccesfull, at best ;o) *L*

fyi, we are equal in the art of beeing inactive. that will change now!

good luck staying alive, if you are not in our tribe or FOE. ;o)

stellro

ohh, an other stab at trying to split us I see. unsuccesfull, at best ;o) *L*

Far from it - Im way past any of that - just telling it how it is and has always been viewed by opposing tribes since your merge and alliance with FOE.

If anyone was to approach the FOE - Chaos alliance - they would go to Drew in FOE & Met in Chaos.

DeletedUser

Far from it - Im way past any of that - just telling it how it is and has always been viewed by opposing tribes since your merge and alliance with FOE.

If anyone was to approach the FOE - Chaos alliance - they would go to Drew in FOE & Met in Chaos.

that´s becourse everyone knows Met is the hugger and recruiting anything with a bigger village than 26 points, and you would just get a "no, KILL´EM ALL" from me ;o)

it´s like mom and dad, you always go to the one you think you wil get a yes from ;op *L*

Michael Wittman

does it really take luck to survive if your not in TBD or The foe? LMAO i think its the other way around. we dont even have to do anything and you loose players all the time to your inbred ways. inbreeding is bad! whatever go back to humping eachother :p

stellro

that´s becourse everyone knows Met is the hugger and recruiting anything with a bigger village than 26 points, and you would just get a "no, KILL´EM ALL" from me ;o)

it´s like mom and dad, you always go to the one you think you wil get a yes from ;op *L*

I'd say your more like the annoying little brother who nobody takes any notice of but is always craving the attention :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please refrain from such semi-/pseudo-/quasi-personal insults and stick to the more game-related ones.

DeletedUser

Hi W14
I should say congratulations to Fire becuse they are brave players.
Maybe TW is not fair game but you do fair play on it.
GL Fire and other W14 players in TW and real life

DeletedUser

Sorry i forget to introduce myself
Im Chort from k25-35 if you remember me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

heye chort, great to see you alive, and yes, we are kicking w14's ass, and hard :icon_cool:

Michael Wittman

hey chort!!!!!!! omg, its great to hear from you! i hope you are doing well. we miss you bud :)

DeletedUser

Hi Wittman and Dr
I miss you too. please send your Email address with message to me.
GL and have fun with many enemys around.
Im sure you know how to play :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:.