Pathetic

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

haha i was actually going to post that von actually sounded like a decent guy there(which im sure you are to your own guys and girls). then again, he wont like us agreeing with him so we will see.

von when i said i could accept a defeat from FAIL or WOTB, i do also respect that your guys are not where they are because they lost and joined the enemy. yes you merged but hell i have merged a time or two and that is not the same as admitting defeat and accepting protection from those that just killed your friends :)

DeletedUser

"So.. I guess GOH WOULD have made it as the only original tribe left, if there were any members left in it"

I dont undestand why you see this as mocking you?
had GOH not been scattered, they WOULD have been the only tribe holding there original name.
As I see it, no "original" tribe holds the right to claim victory. (and I dont care for names, in my book you are still the original tribe even if you change your name)
You always absorb a few players here and there, but big merges like the resent OK-KO into R.I.P = end of a tribe. = start of a new one.
like having a big tribe going down to just a few member also = end of tribe, in my book. I see some have an other oppinioun.

reg. calling ppl "loosers"

I think I wrote that was not on a personal lvl, but for the ingame tribal one. I would never call a person a looser for loosing a game, but only looser (OF the game) sorry if you missundestod that part.

I dont think anyone has denied that a lot of the recruiting was to end the world faster. which has been an objective sideways with playing the game. To get W14 to be the first .net world to end.

When a world ends to fast. Which I beleave w14 did. we had/have more ppl quitting than any other worlds, even earlier worlds. then you just cant keep up and it gets borring.

when ppl massdelete next to you, can eighter choose to clean up = borring or ignore the barbs and move fontline. making you to streached/spread out to fast and you have to stop to rebuild and recluster. and when you have troops near your new frontline, more ppl have quit and you have to move again = borring.

I have only had a few good fights in this world. most ppl have just bend over and/or quit when I started to attack them.
my fest fight was by far against Quest when I moved to K41.

Most nukes ever send goes to STFU.
It was a good try to lean on me. To bad the players close to me couldn´t/didn´t follow through, so I never lost a village there.

Best player I had the chance to be fighting against goes to Flanders. Although it was only short due to the few vills he had next to me.

Most troops killed in a single village durring a 2 day nukeboom.
Smitty, sorry for your troops in partyvans villages *LOL* (damn you guys send a lot of support)

that was my little hall of fame for the other side. although not many to ever notice.

haha i was actually going to post that von actually sounded like a decent guy there(which im sure you are to your own guys and girls). then again, he wont like us agreeing with him so we will see.

von when i said i could accept a defeat from FAIL or WOTB, i do also respect that your guys are not where they are because they lost and joined the enemy. yes you merged but hell i have merged a time or two and that is not the same as admitting defeat and accepting protection from those that just killed your friends :)

*LOL*
you know I am ;o)

was actually thinking for a few sec to mention you too.
as one of the leaders to talk to with best split personality disorder between forum and ingame presentation ;o) *L*

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

I found the comment about Met & Drew to be the interesting one here - a conscience attempt to distance yourself from their actions knowing what they did - but then still claiming victory for their efforts.

There does appear to be cracks appearing in the consistancies of your words VH - could this mean you are starting to agree with what we have always said from the start relating to Chaos / FOE.

And remember people quit because they was bored - there was a surefire way of ending this boredom - go to war - instead of going to world 47!!!!!

DeletedUser

I found the comment about Met & Drew to be the interesting one here - a conscience attempt to distance yourself from their actions knowing what they did - but then still claiming victory for their efforts.

There does appear to be cracks appearing in the consistancies of your words VH - could this mean you are starting to agree with what we have always said from the start relating to Chaos / FOE.

And remember people quit because they was bored - there was a surefire way of ending this boredom - go to war - instead of going to world 47!!!!!

*LOL* you try and you try. no secret in me not wanna invite anyone at all. I just wanna kill everyone. But still if my council and members want soemthing different, I listen to them. I´m there for them, not the other way arround.
and ofcourse I make choises without asking every single member all the time. so please skip that one ;o)

Just becourse we dont agree in everything, doesn´t mean we can´t get along and find a path together.

Where do you see me taking credit for anyone elses actions? please quote and tell why you think so.

stellro

*LOL* you try and you try. no secret in me not wanna invite anyone at all. I just wanna kill everyone. But still if my council and members want soemthing different, I listen to them. I´m there for them, not the other way arround.
and ofcourse I make choises without asking every single member all the time. so please skip that one ;o)

Just becourse we dont agree in everything, doesn´t mean we can´t get along and find a path together.

Where do you see me taking credit for anyone elses actions? please quote and tell why you think so.

In short - "lets all be friends"

Bboci

I actually agrees with both yours and wits post above this one I quoted.
That´s also why I said this world was "won"/over 1 year ago. Almost. aprox 8 months ago it slowed down and died out.

And personally I have it the same way. I would never join a tribe my tribe had lost to. I would always join the enemy of that tribe or fight it to the end. and I have only respect to those that are still fighting the loosing battle. but to say they didn´t lost becourse there tribename still stand in the rankings takes a bit from that respect.

I wish we could make all the inactives vanish. not turn barb, but totally wanish in a cleanup of the server and then throw out some K and make it a smaller world and perhaps reshuffle all players in different locations.

Hey VH:)

stellro

I wonder how you explain so many core players leaving to make there own tribes aka one man and his dog - are these players the only ones active left in your tribe - or more so 1 player playing them all in the way they've been taught by Met????:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wonder how you explain so many core players leaving to make there own tribes aka one man and his dog - are these players the only ones active left in your tribe - or more so 1 player playing them all in the way they've been taught by Met????:icon_eek:

Ohh you got us there. yes, they are the only ones left active. ehmm. only ONE left active.
And player of PG/KEA/KO have never done anything like this b4. right! *LOL*

hallzyjake

East thought i'd post this for the whole world to see :p

cbirds31 on 24.06. at 13:15
thats not very nice :)

cbirds31 on 05.07. at 22:16
ready to fight ?:)

East36 on 05.07. at 22:43
Are you kidding?
Ready to fight? You wouldn't have a chance in hell if I wasn't dealing with attacks from 98% of the world. Piss off and don't mail me again with that nonsense.

cbirds31 on 05.07. at 22:48
ya ya... keep up your crying... maybe if you wasnt stacked to high hell you wouldnt have so many people attacking you. ive seen your talks on the forums not everyone on this world is a bad player. im here to prove that to you. plan on losing more villages in the future... oh and dont get so mad... its a game its meant to be fun! i forget you take this game way to seriously.. :)

East36 on 05.07. at 23:28
Wow!

First of all, I have never (and I mean never) been stacked. My tribe mates actually have to fight to survive and need their own support for themselves, unlike you little pansy, hugging female dogs.

Second, my "talks" are due to the fact I have invested two years into this game only to have 98% of the world become bum-buddies and ruin the game because they are afraid to actually fight. I am not the one who forgot this is a game. You little twits are so afraid of losing you are not willing to even play.

As for you proving to me you are not a bad player, how do you intend to do that? Spam a few more thousand attacks at me under cover of the tens-of-thousands of attacks being spammed by your little pansy friends? What do you suppose that will prove? None of you have any imagination or balls or you would be playing this game as it is meant to be played, not acting like a bunch of scared little girls hugging in a corner.

Piss off. You are just a little pansy female dog and you will always be one. It is too late for you to prove anything else...unless you are willing to leave your little love in and actually start fighting, but that will not happen so lets leave it at that.

cbirds31 on 05.07. at 23:42
lol. you guys call yourselfs winners? you must have forgot that this is TRIBALWARS not lone wars... and as far as investing 2 years into the game... sounds like a personal problem to me... and by the way you are stacked so quit saying your not. you guys are so much fun to mess with! everytime i open 1 of your mails it makes me laugh at how serious you guys are about all of this! sounds like a bunch of sore losers to me.. possibly?

ah and what happened to you taking this village back? looks to me as if im fighting and your just whining!:)

East36 today at 00:08
All I can do is laugh at you. You are such a freaking moron.

cbirds31 today at 00:09
lol really.. seems to me you cant get your village back. and if youve been playing this for 2 years then you should be good at this game yes?

East36 today at 00:16
Ahh, yes. Another tough guy.

I suppose it is just you and me going toe-to-toe and you are winning? That 40 million ODD I gained in the past week (you know, nearly three times the amount you have total) just appeared out of thin air.

Idiot.

cbirds31 today at 00:19
lol you think your tough because you are stacked and ahve 40mill odd.. a monkey can do that. if i had everyone stack my villages i could do that as well.. :) lol keep your "brightness" coming!

cbirds31 today at 03:16
you get tired of blabbering your mouth? i see your just as active as i am :)

cbirds31 today at 05:20
here

This message has been forwarded by cbirds31.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... what is the meaning of this convo again???
It took almost a month from the previous post and your contribution to this thread is the above?? :icon_eek:
More nonsense and bragging. That's all I see in there.
As the title of this thread suggests, pathetic.

DeletedUser

Atacking at 1-10 ratio is no achievment....
Even a blind dog can win like that.
Have funn all.

hallzyjake

we all found it funny, so i thought i'd be honored to post this haha. He is taking this wayyyyyy too serious.

DeletedUser

He invested a lot of time in this game and world and it should be serious enought to care...

DeletedUser

It's not a matter of investing time in this game.
It's about bragging publicaly for achieving victory when the odds are 10-1 in ones favor (the numbers are modest).

And hallzyjake, since you "all found it funny" (as per your words), that means you all have the same mentality and way of thinking... As for you being "honored to post this", well... that's what is truly pathetic...

hallzyjake

i think you are a little jealous dou since you got rimmed? Or why do you have 40k points? Hmmmm. don't be jealous

DeletedUser

i think you are a little jealous dou since you got rimmed? Or why do you have 40k points? Hmmmm. don't be jealous

1. Keep on making these kind of posts... You are proving my point more by each word you write.

2. I haven't got rimmed yet. I might get rimmed soon, but not just yet.

3. It's very funny when players with 80 conquers against them, with more than half of them done by themselves, are very vocal about this game... You sure have many things to brag about mate... Hopefully not all of your lot share the same skills as you do.